where did i go?

roth140

sorry ive been gone, its been a great 5.5 month. my son is almost 6mo now, and as always... work sucks.

due to the great economy i have been cut back to 32hr work weeks so i grabbed a second job. i still browse the boards but its hard to get on vent/game. everything is fine here and i miss you all :(

ill post more as i figure out where my free time falls.

here's the TBG member in training!

bubs.JPG

It's all good man, family takes precedence. As long as you find time to spend with the little one that's all that matters. Btw, very cute kid.

That's a cute kid :). Glad to hear your doing well roth! :D.

Is he licking your nose? :-D

Anyway... glad you and your family are doing fine.

Hope to see you around again in the future.

Heya Roth...glad to see ya man and what a cute kid :D ..and dont forget to keep us updated :)

That pic is funny as hell. I hope he got a good taste. We'll see you when you get time.

Ah yes, the great everything worth being goes in my mouth time. My kiddo does it too.

man its true, everything to the mouth. the directv remote, the mouse, the bibs, my nose....

hes getting up on all 4's and starting to rock back and forth. he's pretty close to crawling.

he sleeps 11-12 hours a night so youd think i had time to play games. the wife and i are so tired by 9pm we both go to bed. ill get some more pictures up and get the pc back up to gaming readiness.

That's when the fun starts-when they can walk and get into real trouble. Check out this vid of Chuck's boys. He said he didn't see them in the room and then he heard thumping, bumping, and giggling and this is what he found

[yt=width,height]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8YfYNDdaxyo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8YfYNDdaxyo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

that is what my wife has to deal with on a daily basis as a first grade teacher with kids that arent hers

i cant wait till i have two

Back