whats up

Outlaw

what up every body.. been playin on the servers for a while thought i would pop in and say whats up..

little about me; been playing bf2 since day 1, 05 :), i play on and off for years when i play bf2 i go hard for months.. recently just got back in the game.. workin on my gun skill. i play medic and support. im the best medic you will ever play with.. i used to play OGL TWL for BF2, i recently just stopped playing Mw2(x360). played that game for a solid year, played GB (game battle) Gb: outlawtrigger. Also played Cal for CS:S.

im 18, and work for a Lexus dealer ship, out in the wash bay, i dont sell lol.. i want to be a electrican and will start working on that ina few months, im Canadian and im from Ontario but currently live in Saskchewan (did i spell that right? not sure lol)..

any ways im easy to get along with, love gaming.

cya around

Welcome to the website Doaker. I sent you a PM with the Ventrillo information. If another HA does not introduce you to the trial process I'll jump on vent a little later and get you going. Try to get to know as many people as you can. The other members vote people in here so it is important to get to know them. Other than that have fun, kick ass and take tags/names. Not necessarily in that order :)

Back