Whats the story behind your internet alias?

My original name was InSOmnIaC just cuz i was always up into the wee hours of the morning. I used to play Counter Strike religiously and became known for rushing with the awp. I had an uncanny ability to kill people with it by doing 180 degree turning shots on guys who were shooting me from 5 feet away. So naturally people kept accusing me of aimbotting. Finally one day i got so fuckin fed up with it I said, ok you think im an aimbot, ill just change my name then. POD bots were out then and they gave me the idea, and thus BOT #00001 was born. Whenever i felt i was getting better a player i would change the version. I started at BOT #00001 v1.3 and all the way up to 3.7 which is what you usually see me on in games other than 2142. It was only supposed to be a joke but it stuck. And still to this day ill be in a server and people will go "can you guys turn off the bots, they cheat and are a pain in the ass"

Totally made up when a bunch of buddies and I first got into playing Madden like 10 years ago lol.

[quote1254002619=CTFalcon]
Totally made up when a bunch of buddies and I first got into playing Madden like 10 years ago lol.
[/quote1254002619]

Wow you were playing Madden at 3 years old? I figure you're only 13 because of your squeaky voice.

I love you too soldier lol, you know you love my deep sexy voice.

Back