What the Fuck happened to Bungie?!?!?

Bungied2theTree

Hello everyone. The Rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated.

I disappeared almost a year ago when my gaming focus shifted to League of Legends while simultaneously I became unable to afford new games. Mostly due to putting a bit too much time/money into the wrong woman. Since then I have been working my ass off in order to make it by. This did not go unnoticed.

Tomorrow I begin a new role at my terminal as the Charter Coordinator. I will be responsible for scheduling and assigning all field or chartered trips we take on. With this I finally have the full-time guarantee I have lacked the time I spent in the busing industry. So maybe, just maybe, I can buy the games you guys have. I still haven't even gotten to try PUBG!

I also became a Pokemon Go Community leader within the state of Minnesota. The group I help manage has 8400 members as of this writing. I have helped organize events, and done a lot of ambassador work, appearing at conventions. Our most recent and largest event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2354037234821761

I hope to be able to be around again soon. Miss all you fuckers. Watch out for snakes.

Glad to see you are alive. Every time I see your Sig I always get a laugh. Was so much fun fucking over the Chinese hackers that day.

We need you to pop into BF4 every once in awhile man. ;) Glad to see ya alive. :) hehe. :)

Bungie :) Glad to see you're still kicking it. :) Hope to see you soon, in game with us :)

When i saw this post i thought you were talking about Bungie the development company and i was gonna come up in here defending destiny 2. But neat story and welcome back.

Back