what is a camper ?? by chivoX

chivoX

well everyones telling me that i am a camper, wich i think im not. actually what i try to do is staying alive for as long as i can and the only way i think u can do that is by taking cover , i dont think that qualifies as camping.

and i have seen everybody here camping, by example sixer likes to camp on Isla at the beggining of the ramp by the orange building on B behind the fence, i dont know how many times ive seen him there,and when i find him, he says that he was reloading,xD.
balls hes always running inside buildings c4ring them but he gets some kills while hes at it.
death sometimes "camps" too, he goes on the top of some buildings and stays there until hes shot, so everybody camps, its not just me.

yeah i like my sniper rifle, but all i do is quick scopes, and no scopes, and i get like 7 - 12 tags per round most of the time, sooooooo im not angry, im just not a camper.

i think a camper is someone like timbi, that always goes to the same spot every time like a noob.

some articles on whats camping and whats not.
http://forums.sarcasticgamer.com/blog.php?b=2391

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camper

Oh for the love of god.

beating-a-dead-horse-horse-demotivational-poster-1267844749.png

omggggggggggg cheevoo you dirty camper.

Seriously, anyone who camps too long means they have a big shit to release. :)

LOL. :childcandy:

btw I like being on top.

images

BOT I found the pic you were looking for...

work.1450334.3.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.spawn-campers-v1.png

Too soon?

Funny pics and Chivox don't forget to get a mosquito net to sleep

Thanks soulz

mis-translation of this thread title; How to camp, by Chivox.

For those you have played Unreal Tournament; if you camp it say so & so is camping. I think BF should have a time limit set for camping, after that the camper should have 3D spot.

mis-translation of this thread title; How to camp, by Chivox.

For those you have played Unreal Tournament; if you camp it say so & so is camping. I think BF should have a time limit set for camping, after that the camper should have 3D spot.

I liked the mod in CS that used to announce someone is camping, and then make them beep like a homing beacon. Funny shit.

im gonna take pics of ppl camping and make an album.

Back