• Hearthstone

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Overwatch

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I don't own/play any Blizzard games

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Vordar

By the list of players we have in the Overwatch thread, there's a lot of people lurking around on Bnet. I'd like to reorganize some information in the forums later so wanted to start with this poll first...

What Blizzard games do you play/own?

The poll is for a quick show of hands but if you're active with any of the blizzard titles I'd like to know. Ideally I'll move the Bnet list we have of members to an updated thread just for blizzard titles and turn the Overwatch forum to Blizzard to maybe get better use of it, covering all blizzard games.

Used to have WoW SC, Diablo 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatal

Overwatch

fun times growing up but I only play Overwatch these days
QxTQ8vY.png

I still have a ripped copy of D2 for LAN purposes. played the shit out of it in Laughghanistan Especially last few weeks in country when we were sitting in BAF wasting taxpayers dollars.

Done with WoW...played it for a few months when BF4 was giving me the cack. But not sure I like the subscription games anymore....paying to have people tell me my skill isn't good enough because of a gear score (granted I understand I am not going to be raiding top tier endgame shit), but I mean, its not hard to spam 2222225.

I resubbed for wow the other month with in game gold, bought the new expansion, and leveled one weekend while my GF was out of town, about 12-14 hours in all to get from 100-110. Celts good. I'm not going to be hardcore like back in the days of old, but the storyline is pretty awesome. They've upped the thrill factor by killing a lot of people and I'm sure more will die before this expansion ends.

Overwatch is always fun to play. I havent touched much sc2 after the first year and heroes of the storm was big for the first month or two

I have hots, overwatch, d3 and all sc2 parts. only have the first two installed presently.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I know there are more of you out there!!! Take a moment to vote or post!!!

@Vordar toss me a btag add if I don't have you already. I haven't purchased the new expansion for wow, but considering it. I'll have minimal playtime, but maybe we can meet up sometime.

Should be eternal#1791

Back