Whadup

CellyCell

Just wanted to say hi. Ive been playing on your server a ton now that I am between jobs, and I love it, you guys are pretty chill. Keep doin what your doin.

Hi CellyCell -I've seen your name couple of time on my screen (All Map server) mixed of killed and kill by.....:)
Thanks for dropping by, we always appreciate feedback and team player.
I'm glad you enjoy the server.
See you soon on the battle field.

Celly!! lol sup man! seems we always find the same times to be messin bishes up in the server. ur pretty cool man like killin fools with ya.
Knucks

They are on the BF2 All Maps server, Soulzz.

Celly and Knucklebomber doing an intro? Damn, I have been killed (and even killed) you guys quite a bit. Also I have had the pleasure of being on the same team. Nice to see you on the forums.

You might want to see about getting the teamspeak info, make comms much easier. Also, nice for cursing out the other guys in TS when they kill ya! The conversations are pretty lively and good natured.

I havent had a mic in like 5 yrs lol. =/ i will get one next time im at wallyworld..Rock on lots of respect to everyone i have played with in the server so far its been nice. Like the rules "when followed" overall lots of fun and great stress virtually killin bishes :3dviolent:

Welcome to the site and thanks for the kind words were always glad to hear positive input from regulars on our servers. Enjoy! : )

Back