Wha-chu look like??

ahh yes, had to some crazies around you know. I disabled some of it though hope it works.

Yeah, that was a good night. I got laid that night. Some skank who wanted to thank me for my service...Ahh the fringe benfits of military service.

No good can come of this. As soon as you piss someone off your picture will be plastered all over the internet photoshopped with cocks in your mouth. I think I'll remain anonymous.

[quote1239970125=Deploymentking]
Yeah, that was a good night. I got laid that night. Some skank who wanted to thank me for my service...Ahh the fringe benfits of military service.
[/quote1239970125]

Please tell me you wore that mask while you were bangin' her out lol!!

and no Diesalot, that's a crew chief cable used for radio with the Pilot it could also be a cable to for the electric systems, not sure which, that part of the aircraft isn't my specialty lol. , either that or the crewchief "be chragin' meh Laza's!!"

[quote1239974077=RimGreaper5000]

Any photoshopping - and I'm whoopin' ass!
[/quote1239974077]

HaHa!

xBaltique aren't you the new resident drunkie? Why weren't there veiled references of alcohol abuse just now?

Oh and Lex, I had the mask on during the first part. Its hard to breathe in there when youre drunk and bangin.

i don't abuse alcohol. i treat it very nicely, i'll have you know. ha.

i actually only drink once a week now. but i think that's called binge drinking. haven't had a drop since last weekend.

I bet you're having a hard time making through the week huh!
Its hard living in between drinking...

Back