Well shit....

Chocolate_Ch3rry

Admin
Admin
What's up!!!!!

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my absence. I still try and lurk in the shadows, so I see a lot of new names around. I've had a crazy 2017. I started a new job mid December that gave me a huge pay increase and with that, a 1 hour travel time 1 way v my old 10 minute commute. A few weeks ago I got engaged, and a couple days after that I was informed that I will be a daddy in about 8 months. So, 2017 came in with a fucking bang, haha. I'm planning on working every weekend with my old county job to bank even more money for diapers and beer, rofl. So, I probably won't actually be around for awhile. I'll stay in touch and try and get on TS when I can to say hi. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing great and keep giving it to everyone from behind TBG style.

20170121_145045_1485172955806.jpg

* sorry for any grammar issues, message was posted via S7*

What's up!!!!!

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my absence. I still try and lurk in the shadows, so I see a lot of new names around. I've had a crazy 2017. I started a new job mid December that gave me a huge pay increase and with that, a 1 hour travel time 1 way v my old 10 minute commute. A few weeks ago I got engaged, and a couple days after that I was informed that I will be a daddy in about 8 months. So, 2017 came in with a fucking bang, haha. I'm planning on working every weekend with my old county job to bank even more money for diapers and beer, rofl. So, I probably won't actually be around for awhile. I'll stay in touch and try and get on TS when I can to say hi. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing great and keep giving it to everyone from behind TBG style.

View attachment 12512

* sorry for any grammar issues, message was posted via S7*
Congratulations brother! I wish you nothing but the best!

Congratulations for all your good news! Nice to see that you finally got laid. :)

Back