Wassup

dirtydirtnappr

Hey guys wanted to drop in and say hello. Wanted to let you guys know that I really enjoy your servers, and you guys have some of the best members in the game. I have gamed with alot of you guys and always enjoy the good battles on very well ran servers.

I threw a few bucks in to say thanks for runnin a good show. This means I get a copy of Ballz tags right.......oh wait I got those a long time ago. Come to think of it he has seen my ballz up close and personal a few times!! :TFR3D1:

Shoot ya later,
Dirty

Dirty, maybe we can talk later about the membership.

See my PM.

Haha, I think you got the last split pair on da nose; Now you gotta get those tags back baby. If you want to drop your pair on a real slut, Fast is more than willing to take them like a champ.

LOL just check out my sig balls it explains it very well *oh snap* *snaps finger*

Yeah I laughed my ass off at that one. I can only wonder what the actual circumstances where, is it really a good idea to be that damn fat and jump on a little girl.

Come on Fasty, we all know that sigs just there to make you feel good about balls stuffing his pilum up your ass.

:fart-in-bed:

Back