Wasn't Minicrap one to watch out for?

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
I was in the Highway Tampa server between 830-9 pm tonight and Minicrap was constently at the top of the leaderboard. I thought that I remembered his name from here before. He was like 48-0 in walker and apc, never dying. Not to say that people can't be good, but this was a little bizarre. The next round he was in the air a bunch. He was pretty much the same there. He and another guy, PILOTEX, were spending a lot of time around the titan. I got on AA and they would disappear, then come in from the vertical. Nothing was very successful getting off the titan because the GS were always around. Just saying, it was not the most enjoyable of experiences there tonight.

yes i know him. I have banned him many times. We'll have to re add his IP again.
And this is also for all members, if you see this player ban without question.

minicrap uses an aimbot and another things. as for piloex i have told him many time not to camp. he will hover out side visual range and wait for things to take off and shot them down. he is no relations with minicrap that i know of. but i dont come here to complain about camping just the people with aimbots or some kind of hack/glitch.

hell while i am at it ratface is another that just camps his butt off. i think both ratface and piloex need to be slaped with a good couple kicks.

Yeah, Pilotex wasn't with Minicrap, he was camping mostly. I watched so many times while he hit the titan and then hung around waiting for the gs or transport to leave it. He is a good pilot, just not very chivalrous.

Back