Vacation

MEAT

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
Hey guys i just wanna let you know that Soon i will be leaving on a full expense paid vacation anywhere from 6-12 Months To the beautiful Oceanless beach of Iraq. I will enjoy sweating out of the crack of my ass for no less then 23 HOURS A DAY!!!! Also to be had sand in my eye and in the crack of my sweaty ass!! O ya on possibly dieing from rockets or small arms or IEDs! dont worry this is my second vacation to Iraq and third overall yay Wish me Luck.
Ill be online and hit me up if you guys need anything or to just say whats up. Ill get on as much as i can.

boooooooooooo

gonna miss you buddy stay safe be online as much as possible

just make that place a glass factory & call it good; Do your shit & get home safe

You and your bro be safe!!!

P.S. Kill them all and end all the BS :)

Shit, now I keep thinking of MEAT out on that endless beach in a purple thong with a sweaty sand filled ass crack. This is not the image I wanted to go to bed with tonight! Stay in touch if you can.

Shit, now I keep thinking of MEAT out on that endless beach in a purple thong with a sweaty sand fill ass crack. This is not the image I wanted to go to bed with tonight! Stay in touch if you can.

IMG2182.jpg

i googled "meat is a homo"+eod+"purple thong"

L M F A O ! ! ! Bot your still gay and I hate you for making me see Meat in a purple banana hammock :p

Attachments

• bh.jpg
    bh.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 302
L M F A O ! ! ! Bot your still gay and I hate you for making me see Meat in a purple banana hammock :p

I'm just shocked that MEAT is taking pictures like that and posting them on the net. You wear it for road marches, huh?

Have fun dude, I hear the burning tires and streets filled with garbage are lovely this time of year, Be sure to send some photos! and be safe my dude :D

Back