Unkownplayer's Battlegrounds

F1tzwell

If you haven't seen any videos for this game you should at least check some out. It's one of those games that gets your blood pumping.

Its a last man or squad standing game. You get flown in on a plane and can parachute down at your choice onto an island. You need to loot gear and try to stay alive while staying within the playing circle. It starts with around 90-100 players and starts to get really intense when you get down to the final 10-20. The playing area gets smaller as time goes on.

Its run on the unreal engine so its not the best graphically. Its also an early access, I know some people aren't fans of early access games due to there being a lot of bugs but it normally runs pretty good with the occasional lag spike. Sometimes a game has unplayable lag but it doesn't take to long to leave and start a new match and that doesn't happen very often. The shooting isn't anything spectacular but its not horrible the guns are pretty basic but the reload animations are pretty spot on. You can switch between 1st and 3rd person and they are working to make a 1st person only perspective to get rid of the looking around corners that plaques all 3rd person shooters.

From what the devs are saying they plan to add more equipment into the game and work on the graphics also to work out any bugs. A lot of early access games have said this and not delivered but I think they are going to come through on this one.

Me and Nodeninja hes an SAS clan member got together and lost our first one then won back to back games. In the second game I went down with about 15 players left and even watching him play while I spectated had my heart pounding in my chest.

If you have the money 29.99 and think you might like it I would highly recommend picking this up also the Steam summer sale is right around the corner.

Yeah If anyone liked H1Z1 Koth it is basically that but better. Guns have customization, cool clothing, the map itself is also worth mentioning.
I'd have to wait for a sale one can only tolerate so many EA games.

F1tzwell nailed it... blood pumping is right....absolutely infuriating and I love it.

4 man is my favorite with BOT's friends.
Print this out now, and buy the game.

Great relief from EA for sure.

then add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chromelightsaber

Bunker in F4 was a good spot with bot and his boys
yc2E4y5.jpg

I'm loving this game. It's intense and doesn't hold your hand as much as many other shooters out there today. * cough * BF * cough * I also played H1Z1 and DayZ but this BR game just blows it out of the water. Better graphics, strategy and gameplay. I love these style of things, they allow me to get the super adrenaline rush of knowing you could be shot at any point without completely ruining someones day by shooting them. First Person mode is coming and I think it will make it even better.

It's too bad this game isn't really 'TBG-able' as there is no banning, and you can't pick a server (yet), HOWEVER, you CAN meet quality players (assuming you duo or quad) and add them as Steam Friends, which will come in handy for recruiting down the road.

I'm always on the lookout for players of any game, to have quality computers, microphones, mature mentality, and TRUE team-work ethic.

Overwatch was even more popular. Interest has died down considerably since. The game doesn't have much depth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Overwatch was a blizzard game and just a FPS with a different spin on it. You would have to deal with the nervousness that comes down to the final ten people. I have quite a few top ten finishes and some top 3 and a few top place. I haven't experienced anything like this in a game since I was competing in Halo 2.

So for some reason the last PUBG update gave my what used to be bald character some very unwanted hair similar to this image below: :mad:

Now I look like a crazy SJW Femi-nazi looking for trouble. lol

jYw6pEU.jpg

Overwatch was even more popular. Interest has died down considerably since. The game doesn't have much depth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Depends on what they plan on adding in the game in the future. This battle royale is a definite upgrade from H1Z1's br, and it is grabbing the streamers attention big time. I would prefer a first person honestly but I hear they will add that in, so hopefully matches are restricted to one or the other.

Back