To update everyone - have cancer

squirrel17404p

Honorary Member
On Oct 5, 2015 I went to the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack. They role out my heart but they wanted know why I was having so much pain. So they took a ton of blood. A little while later they came and got me and I went to ultrasound. They scanned my liver and it showed thing. Next a full body scan and that showed stuff everywhere. About another hour the doc came in and told me that I have cancer. Next they rushed tests, more scans, and more blood work. With in the next month, Nov, I was starting chemo. I do chemo every two weeks. Except this week. They track everything with tests, except this week my white cell blood was too low and chemo would of killed me so it was canceled. This Mon, 7th, I go in for a other blood test and if everything is alright then I'll do chemo the following Weds. The chemo makes me tired and weak. The drugs go with the chemo are just as bad. It's no fun at all. Because of the cancer and chemo I can't work. My wife and I are living off donations from friends. If you can help my link is www.paypal.me/ConfusidGaming . If you can't, that's ok too. I look forward to getting to know my old friends again and new ones too.
Mike Kelley (squirrel)

Thank you, a lot. It means a lot that people are standing with us. :) Diane Kelley [The wife]

I'll see if I can send some next week, a good amount :)

Thank you everyone for your support! The everyone has banned together makes so happy and makes cry joy. Love you all! Mike

Thank you so much, Soulzz. The help means everything, it really does, especially right now when we're in between getting the things we're eligible for.
Diane Kelley

Nobody ever became poor by giving a little. This sounds awful. I dont know you either, but I hope all of this works out. My father came out the other side of chemo and is as hale as I am. Hang in there guy.

Thank you Sheep, I'm doing my very best. It's rough sometimes but I'm hanging in there. Sometimes my liver and colon really hurt bad and I have to take some oxycotin for the pain. Other that I've fighting this the best I can. Thanks for your support and thoughts. Take care, Mike

Thank you all for your continued support. You all are the greatest. If can help out see info above. Every bit helps. Thanks again. Mike

Some what good news. My white cells count is up enough to do chemo this Weds, and take home the chemo pump and do chemo at home for Weds night, Thurs, and Fri. The pump goes back Fri @ 3pm and they'll take out the needle out of my port then too.

Once again I have to thank someone who donated. Not going to say their real name. Thank you. Only thing I have left to pay is my car.

This is what makes TBG great. We stand together to get things done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Today at 12:30pm eastern time I go to the hospital to do my chemo today. It's going to be a long day. I'm taking my laptop with me to talk to you with teamspeak. With me good luck! Mike

Prayers out Mike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Latest news, they had to cancel chemo for this week. My blood platelets were too low. First if was my white blood cells, now my blood platelets. I can't win for nothing.

Still need help if anyone can donate. See link above for donating info. Thanks all.

Back