Titanfall?

Might if its any good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I am interested in this game, however, I will certainly not pre-order it. I will buy it when EA can show that it won't be another SimCity, BF4, etc...

I'll get it after release if it goes well

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I will....after 3-4 months after its release. I still haven't gotten BF4 , waiting for it to get more stable and the "Second Assault" DLC to be released,... I want to start in familiar grounds before embarking on new maps and get my ass whooped.

Really really cool concept, shit on by EA.

This one, they've already killed from the beginning. They didn't wait for iteration 2 to shit it up somewhat and part 3 to completely spray it.

That's all I have to say about that.

On PC, I expect this to go the way of Brink. And to think I almost bought the latter based on hype... I'm glad I tried some demo or something first.

The gaming industry would be SO much healthier if entire franchises weren't bought on hype.

Edit: I read a little bit more about it, and maybe it's not as bad as I thought at all, so it might actually be an interesting game - or it might not. Nevertheless, I won't buy something an Origin exclusive on pure principle.

It's most certainly not F2P. It costs $60, and if you're 4real, you can spend a spiffy $250 to show EA how much dick you're willing to suck without any actual evidence that the game is worth playing at all. As a side note, I have no idea what to think of a game that wins "over 75 awards" without being released - or the groups who "awarded" it.

Last edited:
It's a FTP gmae right? otherwise the EA logo in teh corner might have really killed it, that and the multiplayer...

The 6v6 doesn't bother me at all. The AI filling in the rest of the players bothers me a bit. From what I am reading a lot of people feel its a good balance.
With the Beta supposedly coming up, I think we will get a lot more feedback. The key will be map variety and design. I'm fascinated by the potential, but wary of all things EA.

Both 6v6 and AI bots reminded me of ghey, but then someone compared it to L4D and guess what, I loved L4D (the first one, 2 didn't really "feel right" because of changes and engine IMO).

So potentially it could not be bad. However, like you're saying, it's EA so it comes plastered with shit on the wrapper, but maybe what's underneath is decent.

Back