Titanfall BETA Signups Are Live

Yea I check my email and I get another code for xbox one again... So if it does go to open beta I might get to play it till Wednesday?

EA .......some funny guy's. I ask for a PC code and they send me two yes two more XBox code. So laughing about this I sign in and look back at mt e-mail. Only to see a third code and it work for PC.

Some day they will get there act together.

can you get another legit keys from one of the extras? ha

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

ahh, just saw soulzz post. anyone had the beta show up for them yet in origin?

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

No code or beta for me so far. Wonder when the "open beta" will kick in.

just played a couple rounds on the Xbox one and I would have to say the game is cool. Would much rather play on PC, but I will have to wait for the PC open beta.

I think the 6 v 6 is going to limit the game. At least give us 12 v 12. TBG is going to need 6 servers just for members to play.

I think its not going to have dedicated servers I could be wrong and maybe they will get rid of the foot soldiers, AI and replace them with regular players. But it is fun as hell I wish I knew what I was doing sometimes squishing the pilots is more fun than shooting them.

So, if you want to invest an hour of your life waiting in the EA Help chat line, EA/Origin is giving customers Titanfall Beta key's if you bitch at them about BF4 being broken. I read about this in a comments section somewhere, so thought I would test it out.

Here is my chat log:

info: Your approximate wait time is 55 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 53 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 51 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 51 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 50 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 46 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 40 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 41 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 41 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 40 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 37 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 36 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 35 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 36 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 38 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 33 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 31 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 30 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 29 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 27 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 22 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 19 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 16 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 14 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 11 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 9 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 6 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 4 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 3 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 1 minute.
info: You are now ready to chat with Malcolm.
Malcolm: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Malcolm. How may I assist you today?
you: Hi
you: I'm wondering when there is going to be a fix out for Battlefield 4
Malcolm: Hello
you: I haven't been able to play more than 5 minutes since the patch came out on Thursday
you: Pretty frustrating to not be able to play something that has been working fine for months.
you: Nothing on my computer has changed, drivers are all up to date and current (not beta) and the system is stable
you: only thing that has changed is the BF4 patch that deployed via origin on Thursday
you: So, I want to know when the fix is going to take place, and what I am supposed to do in the mean time. $110 is a lot of money to not be able to play a game I paid for.
Malcolm: Okay I would like to tell you that this is a known issue going that many customer are facing the issue after the Update and Dice are working on it
Malcolm: And it will be solve as soon as possible
you: so a few days? A few weeks?
you: Still some bugs since the game launched that haven't been fixed, so please excuse my frustration and lack of faith
Malcolm: I understand that you are frustrated
Malcolm: The new patch is coming out after some days
Malcolm: then all the issues will be resolved
you: ok, so I guess I'll just sit around and wait for a fix.. . . . . . .
Malcolm: Yes (My Name Removed)
you: Anything you can do for me from a customer service standpoint?
Malcolm: But for time being i can add the Titanfall beta on your account
you: ok
you: when will that show up?
Malcolm: You can check it now
you: thanks
Malcolm: you are welcome
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to (email address removed) at the end of your chat session.
Malcolm: Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts, I appreciate your time, Have a Great Day.

Doc, I'm trying this as well. On hold with live chat. 50-55 minute wait.

Yup, took awhile. I just put the chat on my second monitor while I played Assassins creed. Just got done playing 2 rounds. Very fun and fast paced. I can see how people might get tired of it quickly, but I think it has more reply value than CoD Ghosts. I'll upload some video shortly.

I've heard COD: Ghosts is a terrible PC Port. Hopefully Titanfall is much better.

Talking to a guy now trying to get a beta key without saying as much.

I am loving it, the game mode attrition is the way to go. I can see why its 6 v 6 if you had more people the maps would have to be bigger and I can personally tell you that 4 titans will murder you really quick. I couldn't imagine having to face more than that. The parkour is pretty cool too a little to get used to but its fun. I can do without the auto pistol that's pretty cheap.

I ended my chat too soon to be able to post it. Needless to say, I now have a beta key 1.2 hours later!

Yeah the Auto pistol is my only complaint.

Anyone else think that EA decided to make Titanfall open beta because of all the BF4 issues?

They way they have been doing things lately they couldn't wipe there own ass without getting shit on their fingers.

Back