Titanfall BETA Signups Are Live

BOT#00001

ku-xlarge.gif

GOGOGO!

http://www.titanfall.com/beta

I think it looks really cool. I'm very disappointed in the fact that it's only 6v6 though

I was too, until they compared it to L4D, where the model with few players (special inf./humans) and AIs on bots (zombies) works very well.

Nevertheless, it's an EA=Origin exclusive, which instantly erases it from existence.

Edit: Just saw the gamepad icons. From non-existence, it just turned into anti-matter.

Last edited:
Looks really cool, Kinda looks like they ripped off district 9 for the weapons.

No registration options for Canada. :|.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent in for the PC code and they gave me an XBox code. Anyone else get this?

Your case number is 11896614

Last edited:
I absolutely never get a beta code, I only tried for the hell of it no code for me :(

Well I check my inbox and I also have a code... for fucking shit box. Fucking great...

What a fucking joke. If anyone has the patience to figure out how to get their shitbox one code to work for PC I'm all ears, otherwise this game is dead to me.

No problem. If any of you don't want your key, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Has anyone done this and gotten a response? I am still waiting, the game looks awesome.

I haven't received one. I've received mixed feedback from people I know playing it.

What has been the knock against it. Did you get the xbox key and need to submit a ticket or just no beta invite at all?

EA .......some funny guy's. I ask for a PC code and they send me two yes two more XBox code. So laughing about this I sign in and look back at mt e-mail. Only to see a third code and it work for PC.

Some day they will get there act together.

Back