Tiger is sorry

catch a tiger

I started playing battlefield one and a half years ago, and during that time, I was being very nooby and was rdx hopping on TGB servers, and got banned from the Suez server and the All Titan server. So I only played on the Tampa server since then, and has tried to follow the rules very extensively. I wanted to appeal for unbanning a while ago, but never got to it, until Soulzz told me today that he would lift the ban for me if I posted, so here I am.

Anyways sorry to whoever I may have wronged to deserve the ban.

/edit oh apparently I was banned for glitching on one of the servers. I didn't even know what happened, I blew an rdx inside the titan at gate 3 and killed a guy. Next thing I knew I was banned. I seriously didn't know how that happened.

Oh and I also wanna say sorry to Bob369963 for calling him an asshole a while ago (I didn't want to get out of his gunship, I now know how annoying that is), I don't know what came over me :(

I'll talk with Fast about it. Thanks for posting this CAT.

Apology accepted Tiger. However I was not the admin that banned you so you'll have to wait for that person to respond on that.

If i remember correctly you were rdx hopping all over the titan on suez which is why you got banned, but it has been ahwile since then and i do not remember who it was that banned you.

i'm still wondering why take so long to post a banned thread that happened 5 months ago. I'll be fair and remove it and hopefully issues wont arise again.

Back