Thoughts

NineTailsGoddess

As I sit in my quiet room surrounded by peace, comfort and civilization I have thoughts to myself. What is true happiness? What makes me, me? What is the truth? What is reality? Is everything that we are and hold true just what we perceive? We have this brain that is constantly weighing a thousand variables, recalling our belief system, our relationships, our philosophy, sending out signals and telling what your muscles what to do next and we're just along for the ride going "Look what I did, I meant to do that, I'm so god-like." cause and effect has existed longer than we have, everything in the universe works without free will, so are we really free to do as we want? We aren't able to change the laws of physics, we can't change the past. Does free will truly exist or is it all predetermined? How much control do I actually have over my life?

What defines me as me? Why am I so bound to the narrative of social edicts? This admiration for pejorative decorum that causes such insufferable vanity in tedious diction to facilitate and sublimate a sophisticated yet rapacious life style where the enormity of what we live by is governed and defined by the sullied, whom in spite of ivory chalices and alabaster thrones where they sit and judge, continue to strive us for innovation to their wealth and decree our logically inclined for their own needs and desires? I digress my indignation as forlorn the fight truly is in thought. My thoughts awry once, have returned and thus I continue in depth.

In the end, I sit and ponder if mind or matter is more real.
And what the fuck did I just spend my time doing?
bef6571f3972a94c97ae37afe6ff8306c0379e43_hq.gif

it's freaking late and my brain won't shut down uggh

anyways all that stuff you typed reminds me of prose poetry and it also reminds me of my mind when I'm buzzing nicely on alcohol

Did you know that it's written "CLINGfilm" not "CLEANfilm" ?

That's an existential epiphany.

Just remember, no matter where you go there you are. :p

you define you.

The parameters that are set for "what makes people normal" are set really 2 things: self preservation and peace in valley so to speak.

everything else is like Bender the Robot say's "fun on a bun"

Reach for the stars.

and don't hit so hard on the Acid next time :p

Sounds like you have been watching to much Mr Robot... Don't go too deep down the rabbit hole, or you may never return.....

you define you.

The parameters that are set for "what makes people normal" are set really 2 things: self preservation and peace in valley so to speak.

everything else is like Bender the Robot say's "fun on a bun"

Reach for the stars.

and don't hit so hard on the Acid next time :p

I think acid would help, I'm having an existential crisis and questioning the very fundamental existence of reality itself. The parameters that are set don't make sense, self preservation and peace in one's world is only contrary to some sort of conflict, so what is in conflict with our reality? Maybe I'm digging to deeply, the world just doesn't make sense to me. I have a headache now.

Back