Thought id give you guys a heads up

BOT#00001

"Did you know that the cheating faggs are taking over the gaming, Now we have DIG ( doorman is gay) and TBG (true born hacking-cheating gays) and 8th clan(the ball suckers). Is there any straight clans left?

Today we had Soulz and Fast come in under fake names, using aimbot and shield hacks, and when we bann them, they used CD-Generator and kept coming back with different CD keys, Stupid cheaters, Like I wont recognize their IP, or I couldnt trace them back. bunch of faggs, True borned faggs."

http://www.steelraingaming.com

Yeah sure. We're all fags. We all use Aimbots and suck dick while playing. No wait, thats you Teal. Go fuck yourself. Tell ya what, I got a car Id like to give you.

Oh and correct grammar usage for the last sentence would be True Born Fags not Borned. Idiot.

*Note. This is not for BOT this is for HomoBoy Teal*

what the fuck? This is on steelraingaming? Why would I even play in any other server but ours?? His small little server is never populated.... Lmfao
M_teal?? I thought that silly old Iranian guy died already shit.
His, well, our OLD community that he stole is almost dead, his last shot to get even?? bwahahaha die bitch die!!!!

Look how ugly that site has become since we left. Anyways lets make this a teal thread again. One time he showed us a vid of himself. This guy suffers from mental issues and he does not know how to spell english and always love to accuse everyone of cheating. He emigrated from his disgraceful country to the United States (been living in the states over 15 years and still types like a child)

A snap shot of him from the video! Extra features made by BOT a long time ago!

teal.jpg

you want to suck WHAT LMFAS just because you suck it does not make us cheater or FAGS LOL

Someeeboddyyyy has low self esteem!

Oh Cool!!! They have 10 members total!!!! They are 1337!!!!!! OMGGGGGG

Wait darth joined them?

Quit being a bitter bitch. Payback is a bitch and that bitch bit you in the ass hard. Stealing money to start an unsuccessful clan. The people you stole from have an world known successful clan and you don't.

dude nobody on TBG hacks thats why i love to play on their servers,and thats why all of there servers are on my favorite list.Them and TAT

errr tactical assault are cheaters. Check em on pbbans. Half of them got busted on our servers

Back