This is what I sent to EA, after these friken crashes

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thread.jspa?messageID=3502188

If you cant get the link this is what I said:

I usually dont express my faustration to EA/DICE. But I am sick and tired of getting our servers going on strong for a couple of rounds and boom. I've done alot of trial and error since you folks are reluctant and aren't getting this sorted out. It has to take others to solve your problem. Its like you are in need of a babysitter. So i have gathered some intel for you.

1) If the server loses to master connection or Gamespy server it crashes. You guys made it so it restarts as a result to failure to connect. Fix it
2)Auto team switch causes server to crash FIX IT
3) Some versions of 2142CC have problems. (not sure what you can do there)
3) Memory leaks in Gibralatar and Suez if you have more than 2 suez in your map rotation Fix it
4)Servers streaming to Punkbusted, or cannot connect to streaming...crashes FIX IT
5) Higher slots causes instability...fix it

You guys have written this game in such high language (code) I doubt you will be able to pull this off which is why you are probably unable to fix some bugs that have been on since the demo. I.E. Transport mini gun on its right side for EU. Shields for the gunship. Type doragon missile not tracking correctly. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for 1.5.

This is also for you guys who have servers and want to know the problems. You should send complaints because this is getting out of hand.

Please do not remove this thread because I did make a constructive post to help you guys solve your problem. I really like contents and the gameplay (been gaming since the demo) but you need to fix the basics not add more contents.

Those seem to be the most popular maps - I'm all for it :D

Back