There's A New Battlefield Game, And It's Free To Play

Looks like a better BF2 and has helo's and jets possibly

its only a 32 player game. Me thinks they re-engined BF2 with Frostbite 1.0 or 1.5, perhaps this is a field test prototype for BF3 to gauge community receptiveness, however that would mean EA and DICE actually posses some intellect.

32 player= suck ass. Frostbite 32 player limit can suck my dirty asshole.

its only a 32 player game. Me thinks they re-engine BF2 with Frostbite 1.0 or 1.5, perhaps this is a field test prototype for Bf3

100% agree, that's why I would give it a look. BF3 will define the next 5 or 6 years. I want to be ready......

lol but you play it sixer :D

Yeah, I play it because the graphics are so much better than anything else in the series. 2142, BF2, just look stale and ancient now. I can't stand looking at them. I hate the 32 player limit, but I hate the old, clunky graphics more.

Gay if you have to pay for a gun upgrade. Fuck that I'll just play something else.

Yeah, I play it because the graphics are so much better than anything else in the series. 2142, BF2, just look stale and ancient now. I can't stand looking at them. I hate the 32 player limit, but I hate the old, clunky graphics more.

So if the game was awesome, but the graphics sucked, you wouldn't play it?

:(.

That's right. Notice I don't play 2142 any more?

Fair enough. In 5-6 months you won't be playing BC2 though, you'll be playing Vietnam. I think 10 months for a games shelf-life is pretty retarded.

you retarded soulz... just because your pc will only play a 5-6 year old game....

you retarded soulz... just because your pc will only play a 5-6 year old game....

I liked 2142 because of 6 squads, 64 player servers, big maps, maps that were very non-linear, etc. BC2 is very basic. I'm sure if I was better at the game, it would be a bit more enjoyable, but it doesn't change the poor design decisions, amongst other things that make the game extremely boring.

BF2 and 2142 look and run better on my computer now. But I'm tired of playing them.

Back