The Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2010

Soldier4Real

Feature: Big Download's Top 10 Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2010

Posted Dec 30th 2009 5:00PM by John Callaham
Filed under: Features, Action, FPS, MMO, RPG, RTS, Mass Effect Series, Starcraft II, Star Wars: The Old Republic, BioShock 2, Alpha Protocol, Crysis 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Star Trek Online, Supreme Commander 2
<!-- sphereit start -->

Over the past few days we have been going over a ton of upcoming PC games that are currently scheduled for release sometime in 2010. But what games are we personally looking forward to playing in the next 12 months. We went over our lists and picked the top 10 games that we can't wait to get our hands on in 2010.

Now a game on this list doesn't mean we think it will automatically be good. We have been suckered on titles that have gotten a lot of hype and have disappointed us after they actually came out. However the 10 games in this list do represent the PC games we are most excited to play and we are crossing our fingers that they will actually turn out to be worth the wait once they come out.

Click on the image above to continue reading the Top 10 Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2010

Supreme Commander 2 is the first (and only) game that comes to mind...

For me Fallout: New Vegas, BioShock 2, Mass Effect 2, Alpha Protocol, and of course BF:BC2.

They all sound like excellent games. If I had to pick 3 (Don't have the money to purchase all of them), I'd pick Mass Effect 2, BF:BC 2, and Fallout: New Vegas.

so mass effect was good? i just got it on steam for $5

Pff, all you mainstreamers, :p

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat is my #1. Dunno about the rest, but Starcraft 2 is in there somewhere, as is Supreme Commander II. If they did another 2142 themed battlefield game I'd be all over it :p

Pff, all you mainstreamers, :p

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat is my #1. Dunno about the rest, but Starcraft 2 is in there somewhere, as is Supreme Commander II. If they did another 2142 themed battlefield game I'd be all over it :p

Technically, Stalker: CofP is already out, lulz.

In Germany anyway...

none of those really appeal to me that much...
not gonna buy any of them at release anyway, maybe in a couple years during a steam holiday sale :) lol

I agree TK, the only ones that jumped out @ me was ME2, a lot of the other ones looked really lame

Back