[BF4] The Gun Master Server

LethalXtc805

Let me first off say that i like your Gun Master server, i like the stats and the options to pick what GG mode and map we would like to play but now it is just unplayable and no longer fun.
There are to many high ping players skipping/Teleporting across the screen or taking a mass amount of shots from multiple players to damage or kill if you even kill them cause they just turn to one shot kill you, i wish i had more upbeat things to say but at this point the server seems to favor those with high pings and the lack of any form of admin is sometimes unbearable do to the douche bagery that go's on in there.

I hope in the future this is fixed i would love too play here again with out all of the nonsense and lag issues that seem to plague the server as of late.

Let me first off say that i like your Gun Master server, i like the stats and the options to pick what GG mode and map we would like to play but now it is just unplayable and no longer fun.
There are to many high ping players skipping/Teleporting across the screen or taking a mass amount of shots from multiple players to damage or kill if you even kill them cause they just turn to one shot kill you, i wish i had more upbeat things to say but at this point the server seems to favor those with high pings and the lack of any form of admin is sometimes unbearable do to the douche bagery that go's on in there.

I hope in the future this is fixed i would love too play here again with out all of the nonsense and lag issues that seem to plague the server as of late.
This server has more high pings than regular players now cause the high pings are running low ping players out! Hard to fight 150 to 400 ping players and sometimes above. kfr_ton is a goo example of that he is in Japan and pings the server in the 150's yet you fight him he lags you so bad you can't kill him and he gets these incredible scores and wins almost every match he plays. high pings causing lag is almost or is just like using a lag switch! I love the TBG servers, admins are great and filled out app to joining the clan which i would still like to do just waiting for better finances, but the ping problem is out of control the auto kick for way high pings isn't working.

I have explained numerous times how the ping kicker works on these forums. I have posted a screenshot below of the plugin settings for that server. By default all our servers except for 24/7 locker is set to 200. It does not auto kick, as you see below it takes a sample before kicked. At first it was set to 20 then I lowered to sample to 10 instead. I see absolutely no issues with that screenshot and in regards to the ping 205, if you gave it a little more time the player would have been kicked unless that was a brief spike. The ping kicker has been the exact same since day 1 and there is no intention of changing any of the values. Hopefully this puts an end to the concern.

upload_2016-3-30_20-20-37.png

I see players on the server 200+ pings playing for and hour or longer sometimes with out being kicked and that SS doesn't even come close to the amount of high pings in that server but hey it's your guys party you have how you want it, i was expressing my felling and hope for the server.

I see players on the server 200+ pings playing for and hour or longer sometimes with out being kicked and that SS doesn't even come close to the amount of high pings in that server but hey it's your guys party you have how you want it, i was expressing my felling and hope for the server.
Do you have screenshots? Unless the ping polls at 200 consistently they will stay in the server.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Some examples of kicks taking place in gunmaster server, these are logs

[01:15:10] Latency Manager: Kicking Rowazt : High ping (230) - autoscript!
[05:12:47] Latency Manager: Kicking l_DYE_GrYpHoN_l : High ping (352) - autoscript!
[05:12:47] Latency Manager: Kicking Showncy : High ping (218) - autoscript
[08:59:56] Latency Manager: Kicking fabianosn : High ping (272) - autoscript!
[08:59:56] Latency Manager: Kicking Ibrahim-bh : High ping (219) - autoscript!
[08:59:56] Latency Manager: Kicking HussainSIMSIM : High ping (210) - autoscript!
[09:01:58] Latency Manager: Kicking LCPitchula : High ping (214) - autoscript!
[09:02:28] Latency Manager: Kicking thevirues007 : High ping (247) - autoscript!
[09:02:28] Latency Manager: Kicking fabianosn : High ping (307) - autoscript!
[09:17:10] Latency Manager: Kicking ALCANTARAGAMER15 : High ping (229) - autoscript!
[09:49:37] Latency Manager: Kicking XxMajorZombiexX : High ping (218) - autoscript!

Look at that screenshot with a ping 205 above and look below log. I would say script is working as intended

[17:06:49] Latency Manager: Kicking Ze-do-gas44 : High ping (210) - autoscript!

Not understanding what you're screenshots prove? You are showing players who are within the server limits. You also took a screenshot of 200 ping player that has not been kicked yet. It takes 2-4 minutes to kick a high pinger because like I said above, it takes 10 average samples first, it will not be immediate in case someone like yourself is spiking briefly. Wouldn't that be annoying if you spiked for 10 seconds and got booted because of it?

Go back and re-read what I wrote. Or better yet let me copy and paste it here.

I have explained numerous times how the ping kicker works on these forums. I have posted a screenshot below of the plugin settings for that server. By default all our servers except for 24/7 locker is set to 200. It does not auto kick, as you see below it takes a sample before kicked. At first it was set to 20 then I lowered to sample to 10 instead. I see absolutely no issues with that screenshot and in regards to the ping 205, if you gave it a little more time the player would have been kicked unless that was a brief spike. The ping kicker has been the exact same since day 1 and there is no intention of changing any of the values. Hopefully this puts an end to the concern.

If you have a problem with the server ping level at 200 then find another gunmaster server? I have 0 problems killing high pingers on the infantry only server and that is 64 full server.

Last edited:
you said it kicks 160 ping there are players with 170+ ping who play a whole game with out being kicked but you don't have to tell me twice...will look else where or talk to my clan about making our own.
Thanks again for the quick response.

Show me where did I say 160? 24/7 Operation Locker is set to 160. All other servers are 200. I quote from above
By default all our servers except for 24/7 locker is set to 200.

Also after 1 am eastern the ping kicker goes offline to allow foreigners help with the server population. Ping kicker goes back in force around 9 am eastern.

Did you not see my screenshot? How did you miss that? It clearly shows you 200 ping limit. Go back and see my post.
upload_2016-3-30_20-20-37-png.10270

Back