The Division?

How does the PvP area work

Anyone can shoot anyone (other than members of your group, you can't teamkill) , but if you shoot or kill other players, you become a Rogue and acquire a bounty and pretty much everyone in your vicinity will gun for you. The loot you acquire in the DZ (PvP area) has to be extracted and decontaminated and extracting requires an Evac which takes 90 seconds to arrive and alerts people so those areas can be dicey if people decide to gun for you.

So other than your own group anyone can kill you? If thats the case then it will just be a constant killing field.

So other than your own group anyone can kill you? If thats the case then it will just be a constant killing field.

Not at all, as I said, if you kill or even attack other players you acquire a bounty and everyone guns for you. If you happen to be killed with the bounty, you will lose any loot you haven't extracted, plus a lot of money and EXP. It is a big risk to attack other players. It doesn't happen all the time, but it occurs often enough to keep up a tense and fun experience.

The last time I used uPlay, about 1-2 years ago, the product itself was a mess to manage. It's not about downloading an additional application, I just expect it to be easy to use and not crash. Steam just gets it, unfortunately Ubisoft in the past has had terrible PC products, GRAW, FarCry 4, Watch Dogs, etc, and uPlay.

Unless they redid the backend of uPlay, and the design, who knows.

I may still try out the division, as I've heard more good than bad about it. We'll see.

FarCry 4?

Yes. Any way, I am focused on other games, too little time for playing the division.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Good, because the previous iterations of uPlay were horrid.

I wouldn't mind getting it on sale, like doc says no reason to not get it just gotta deal with uplay itself. I had hype when I saw Watchdogs probably my first game i played with on uplay.

So, who the hell is playing? My uplay id is juicehead88. I will have a week of uninterrupted killing until the wife returns!

So, who the hell is playing? My uplay id is juicehead88. I will have a week of uninterrupted killing until the wife returns!

I will start to play it once the game released. Will send you a friend request before. Also, will we have The Division room in TS ?

So, i have started it yesterday, just before midnight ( CET ). It feels a lot more robust than the beta, and really engaging. I was engaged till freakin morning. So im not really engaged with my daily duties at work today.

Yeah somehow I was able to start playing around 8pm cst. Only played for an hour but so far so good. Looks great.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Got this for free with my video card. I think I am going to play this till BF5 comes out. @Soulzz Uplay ran flawlessly for me, I had tried to use it some time ago with a free game they had but I couldn't stand it. They have made some major upgrades to it since then. My uplay is Fitzwell if any one wants to group up this weekend.

I played both the closed beta and open beta for this game. The closed beta I enjoyed greatly but by the time I played the open beta i was burned out on it already. Just a third person destiny with a cover mechanic. All the guns feel the same. Not much endgame content. Youd be lucky to get 30 hours out of this game in my opinion. Ill be skipping it for the most part.

SO who plays this on a regular basis. I just hit level 30 and need a group to roll with in the DZ. I tried to go in by myself and I can kill the mobs but I got smoked at the extraction zone... I was not happy about that. I need some TBG backup

I play when I have free time, Lvl 30 base and lvl 40 DZ. Uplay name is fmbot102

Back