The Division?

Been playing with a friend. Very enjoyable in a group. Lots of fun, think new Vegas 2 meets gears of War with rpg elements.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

concept is good, game play is good. if you like borderlands type or that destiny crap this game would be idea for pc players. However i have some issues with uplay so its a no go for me.

i played first outing of beta for a total of 20 min just not my kinda game

I like it, it indeed is like Borderlands with the ability/"skills tree", looking for stuff, killing bosses, gaining XP...I'm going to wait until it's below $20 though years from now with all the DLCs included

i have some issues with uplay so its a no go for me
What issues? I'm surprised they are letting people link their uplay account to Steam, but no thanks uplay

I like it, it indeed is like Borderlands with the ability/"skills tree", looking for stuff, killing bosses, gaining XP...I'm going to wait until it's below $20 though years from now with all the DLCs included

What issues? I'm surprised they are letting people link their uplay account to Steam, but no thanks uplay
Hey mex! Yeah i totally would dig this game if it was $20 goty edition.

I never had such problems with my games, when it came to uplay for example ctd, currupted files etc. I have Assassins creed that i don't play cause my file did not save ? i ran through about 4 hours from start, getting really into the game. Next time i load up the game no save files.
It's also a drm so thumbs up eh

I had dumped uplay from my computer and didn't remember my PW. Requested new PW through my email which uplay said was sent (4 times) and never received it,so no beta for me. Now I remember why I dumped uplay.

Can you get this on Steam, please please please?

what the hell, ??? typical ubisoft, make you get to applications to play a damn game.

I love how people freak out about uplay. I already have origin, steam, gog, and battle.Net. Yeah it sucks..... But its never caused any issues. You can prevent it from loading on start up. I'm not going to miss out on great games because of having to install another launcher. Talk about petty.

Also really enjoyed the game when played with friends. If you play solo it's not much fun.

I love how people freak out about uplay. I already have origin, steam, gog, and battle.Net. Yeah it sucks..... But its never caused any issues. You can prevent it from loading on start up. I'm not going to miss out on great games because of having to install another launcher. Talk about petty.

The last time I used uPlay, about 1-2 years ago, the product itself was a mess to manage. It's not about downloading an additional application, I just expect it to be easy to use and not crash. Steam just gets it, unfortunately Ubisoft in the past has had terrible PC products, GRAW, FarCry 4, Watch Dogs, etc, and uPlay.

Unless they redid the backend of uPlay, and the design, who knows.

I may still try out the division, as I've heard more good than bad about it. We'll see.

played it all weekend, and pre-ordered it on Sunday evening.
Love the game.

Played a lot of the closed alphas and betas, I'm beyond excited for this to come out. It's incredibly fun in a group and can be addicting getting new weapons and gear. Also the Dark Zone being a PvP/Pve area makes it really intense and a cool change of pace.

Back