Without Further Delay...

xaIuwLu.gif

The Bungie Games XV - Citizens on Patrol

pdeYgZV.png

MArch 19th, 2016 8PM EST

Grand Participation Prize TBA

Battle Royale Rules!

Game Mode:
Domination (If we reach a certain number of participants Conquest Small will be enabled!)

Maps:
  • TBA
Weapons: This is where it gets interesting. Before the round begins all players will be given a number that corresponds to a random loadout as seen in the chart in the first reply. In the even a player does not own the primary, they will draw another number. If the player does not own the pistol assigned to that loadout, they will use the P226. If a player does not own an assigned Gadget, they will go without.

vcXzL0E.gif

Prizes!

All prizes will be given away through drawings! There will be multiple drawings between rounds! Bonus Drawings for larger ticket titles will be held as well! Take a look at the massive list of prizes I have to offer!

Drawing Prizes!*
YfMoqzV.gif

This will all be taking place on The Bungie Games Server Redux!

Teamspeak Required for Participation!

*To Qualify you must actively play all Battle Royale Rounds.
**Prize List Subject to Change
ml0astF.png

Ready to kick ass (and probably die the most once again, haha). :D

Also, Revolution Ace is also still up for the prize list. ;)

BTW @Bungied2theTree, will we get a results post this time? I know no prizes result from it anymore, but it was always fun to see how everybody did during the night. :)

This will probably be our biggest one yet!

I have been there the last two times!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is gonna be awesome! Count me in.

Last edited:
I wish we would not have had the ddos during the games. I was actually even on k/d at the time, which is a miracle.
Same feelings from me. I actually had some good rounds. Albeit I trhink that round I was negative so maybe I did it ;)

I will say that although I sucked much of the time, I had loads of fun @Bungied2theTree. The SAS folks were funny as well and I am glad the teams were scrambled. I do question your weapons choices for me, as some of them I only had iron sights. My fault for not committing all of my free time to BF4, I guess.

Back