The Bungie Games XIII - Sexy Man Pose

I saw you all playing yesterday under Bungie Team speak channel and couldn't figure out what this was about.. now I see this thread and it makes sense... I even googled it lol though you all where playing WOW or something so i just kept on a playing squad
Maybe change the TS channel to point to a destination?

if the [ADMIN] in TBG servers would stream something like "Bungie Games XXX Feb 20!! visit TBGclan.com for more info. 21+ ONLY" in the chatbox, then regulars like me could encourage people to go. It gives what I'm saying credibility, that it's an actual event. I've tried to tell people but maybe they thought I was BS'ing or maybe because they thought having to download TS was too much work but if they see prizes or that a lot of people are going, they'll be more likely to go. I know I would be, and I try to install the least amount of new programs as possible.

Thanks Bungie for the juegos!
Thanks TBG for the Squad copy!

EDIT: might as well tell them it's 21+ ONLY upfront so you don't get unnecessary TS requests

Last edited:
if the [ADMIN] in TBG servers would stream something like "Bungie Games XXX Feb 20!! visit TBGclan.com for more info. 21+ ONLY" in the chatbox, then regulars like me could encourage people to go. It gives what I'm saying credibility, that it's an actual event. I've tried to tell people but maybe they thought I was BS'ing or maybe because they thought having to download TS was too much work but if they see prizes or that a lot of people are going, they'll be more likely to go. I know I would be, and I try to install the least amount of new programs as possible.

Thanks Bungie for the juegos!
Thanks TBG for the Squad copy!

EDIT: might as well tell them it's 21+ ONLY upfront so you don't get unnecessary TS requests
@Soulzz @FAST think we can get a message added to all of our servers advertising this starting two weeks in advance? One week? Six weeks? =p

I posted it on Facebook

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks @Soulzz. Still, the only reason I mentioned this was because the December games announcement here on the forums is still one of the 3 'announcements' here on the main page of the forums. In fact, it's the first one you see when you load the main page of the forums.

I'll advertise when I'm in game but I won't be participating myself. Maybe I'll spectate

Back