The Bungie Games XII - Sexy Man Pose

pdeYgZV.png

January 30, 2016 8PM EST

Ready to show your Sexy Man Pose!?

PFYGhSG.gif

Phantom Fun Time Rules!

Game Mode: Squad Deathmatch

Maps: TBA

Weapons: Phantom Bow, Knife, Defibs, and Torch only!

Battle Royale Rules!

Game Mode: Domination

Maps:
  • TBA
Weapons: This is where it gets interesting. Before the round begins all players will be given a number that corresponds to a random loadout as seen in the chart in the first reply. In the even a player does not own the primary, they will draw another number. If the player does not own the pistol assigned to that loadout, they will use the P226. If a player does not own an assigned Gadget, they will go without.

vcXzL0E.gif

Prizes!

NEW! A Drawing will be held for anyone participating in the entire games for this Amazing BFFs T-shirt!

upload_2016-1-22_12-6-52.png

chMtptM.gif

Here we have last month's shirt winner enjoying his prize!

Drawing Prizes!
  • Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi
  • Squad
  • Deponia
  • To The Moon
  • Aquanox
  • Dustforce DX
  • Braid
  • Antichamber
  • Goodbye Deponia
  • Planetary Annihilation
  • Deponia
  • Chaos on Deponia
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
  • Lost Planet 3
  • Bionic Commando: Rearmed
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • Remember Me
  • LIFE IS STRANGE [PC DOWNLOAD]
  • LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS [PC DOWNLOAD]
  • THIEF [PC DOWNLOAD]
  • The Last Remnant
  • Life Is Strange Episode 1
  • Tomb Raider 1
  • Tomb Raider 2
  • Tomb Raider 3
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect
  • Just CAuse Collection
  • Front Mission Evolved
  • Gyromancer
  • Yosumin
  • Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris
  • Tomb Raider GOTY Edition
  • Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
  • Tomb Raider: Anniversary
  • Tomb Raider: Legend
  • Tomb Raider Underworld

Award Prizes! TBA

This will all be taking place on The Bungie Games Server Redux!

*To Qualify you must actively play all Battle Royale Rounds.

ml0astF.png

Last edited:
I'm so game! Will finally be getting my replacement MOBO on Tuesday (might be Wednesday if they can't get it out of NJ because of the storm on Sunday Night/Monday) and should be back up and running by then. :) Haven't really been able to do anything since the 10th because of this, and it's been driving me nuts! Longest I've ever gone without my computer (baring long trips).

Last edited:
I will be paying it forward, as well. I will be donating a shirt to a new winner who stays through the entire games. Any other rules Bungie would like to add is also in stone when he adds them ;) . They can choose any color and any style of BFF shirt. Thank you again for the shirt, and I will be rocking it while getting knifed by all of you if I can make it. I am likely going to be busy however, so I will just have to hear about the shenani... not gonna say the rest to avoid possible ban

Big surprise coming to bungie games courtesy of TBG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ive still not got the new modem yet so my connection on BF is still fucked so ill have to sit this one out may come hang out in TS though as i have nothing else going on this evening

All Prizes are now listed. Thanks to a generous donation from the clan I will be giving away TWO copies of....

header.jpg

Yes, Squad! Two copies will be available through between Round Drawings!!!

Also Entering the Prize Pool are a number of Square Enix Games. The list is huge!

All Prizes are now listed. Thanks to a generous donation from the clan I will be giving away TWO copies of....

header.jpg

Yes, Squad! Two copies will be available through between Round Drawings!!!

Also Entering the Prize Pool are a number of Square Enix Games. The list is huge!
mother fuck :(
Fucking monetary system is screwed! I also hate working for and sucking off Labour Nazis!!!!!
Hope they were exhilirating! the games that is! gratz to the squad winners =D!

It's all good getting others involved but we have a lack of TBG support for this event on any given weekend night we have 20plus TBG guys in playing in our servers so just don't understand why we can't have them playing in this event. Again is it format why they don't play?

I saw you all playing yesterday under Bungie Team speak channel and couldn't figure out what this was about.. now I see this thread and it makes sense... I even googled it lol though you all where playing WOW or something so i just kept on a playing squad

the format is great, and the changes have made things more rounded. not sure what their problem is since lockers sucks that many times in a row. That and being out of your comfort zone with a different weapon, or getting a crappy weapon might make you change youre mind about it. Then there is the trolling with oddball items in your loadout you may not normally kill with, like Wall-E, or smoke launcher... Dont be afriaid to experience more of the game, and great company of your fellow members. Lest we start voting people out...

i sat ot last night cause of shitty connection other wise im always in till i pass out

Back