That's right, the MOONCUP!

sixer9682

Don't ask how I got to this point, but suffice it to say I started out researching another subject and references were linked and I ended up here.

And now I wish I hadn't. At this point I have to ask myself why did you want to know that? Because quite honestly, I would have been quite happy not knowing this. With that said, say hello to the mooncup!
mooncup.jpg

This little cup is a type of feminine hygiene product which is usually made of medical grade silicone, shaped like a bell and is flexible. It is worn inside the vagina during menstruation to catch menstrual fluid (blood), and can be worn during the day and overnight. Full menstrual cups are removed from the vagina, emptied into the toilet or sink, washed and re-inserted
http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

And for those of you on a shopping spree you can find these quite easily at Amazon

This will be some revolutionary stuff in third-world, under-developed places where the women don't have access to the things they need.

Get these cheap enough and shipped out there. It would do wonders.

I read about something like this, environmentalists were happy because they're reusable instead of a bunch of trash from tampons and pads.

spishak's product isn't as good

This would be a perfect time to use:

One thing about @sixer9682 is always true
You have a general idea of what to expect, even when it is a surprise.

Back