Thanks

lFallenl

Thought I was down with you guys, but I guess not thanks for the ban. Remember I was not the one who wanted you guys to leave. Oh well later.

I'm responsible for this, and as far as I'm concerned I don't want a single GUN member in our servers. If you're a member of a clan that banned us for bullshit reasons then you're guilty by association, whether you share the opinions of your founder or not. If anyone else has opinions on this I'd be glad to hear them, but I'm sticking by my view.

Although I disagree with this Falcon makes a very good point. I like you Fallen but you gotta understand we aren't even allowed to play in your servers. If that's the case it makes sense that you guys aren't allowed to play on our servers. It's unfortunate but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I really like you fallen and obviously wouldnt ban you if I was there but if they feel uncomfortable having you on then I have to respect their decisions. This is not a community where Frenchmen gets to make all the decisions, its a democracy they want it they get it. So sorry mate.

It's cool guys I totally understand. I really do miss playing with you guys but respect your decision...it's your server after all. I may be guilty by association, but in no way did I agree with what went down. Falcon no hard feelings man. Soulzz..Fast hope to meet up with you guys again...my Pilum misses you :D

haha I think my gunship rear-end misses it too. Yeah no hard feelings really. We thought about making exceptions but that sounds really silly and childish. SO we just decided to remove anyone with GUN tag. I noticed you guys applying the no motion mines rule. I remember fireblizzerd coming on our vent and calling as faggots for that rule hehe.

Sheesh ...well let me apologize on Fire's behalf. That should not have happened.

I have no problem with you personally Fallen, but I stand by my statement, no GUN allowed lol. It's unfortunate that the powers that be in your clan have created this situation, but oh well.

i remember viper(cross?) banning me for killing him a few times. not the best way to run a server but we have 5 of our own now.

maybe we can meet up on the server ORB rents from us. it runs well and we can all fight it out there!

I know Roth and believe me its a topic that is top of my list right now.

Well, I'll be a man and apologize. Fallen, I didn't know you at all prior to this, but after getting a few facts I'll admit I was wrong and would like for you to play in our servers. You seem like a cool guy, and you're welcome in our servers any time. If other clannies of yours tag along, we'll have to deal with them on a case by case basis, but I'd assume the ones we're not cool with wouldn't come to our servers anyways. If anyone wearing TBG tags sees Fallen in our servers, consider him a friend of the clan and be cordial.

Falcon

falcon talked to me about it and asked me about removing the ban. If he and others want you unbanned then so be it but for now you are unbanned so enjoy playing on our servers if you like.

Thanks Falcon for the unban and no apology is needed. Like I said in vent all I want to do is try to clear the air between what I consider 2 good clans. Fast, I appreciate you guys letting me play in your server...I still hate you though :D. See you guys soon.

[quote1220315661=CTFalcon]
If anyone wearing TBG tags sees Fallen in our servers, consider him a friend of the clan and be cordial.

Falcon
[/quote1220315661]
Roger that and im happy that everything worked out in a good way.... 063

lol yes Roth...I know if I go into your server that is pretty much all I will see creeping over the hill at silo 5. Just so ya guys know I am currently at Ft Knox for school and will be here till October, so looks like no game time for awhile. I'll be back though .

Back