testing higher HZ for DICE

Played only the new maps and it was pretty awful most of the time. I'm sitting in the Lockers channel now and most playing are seeing the same kind of issues with lag of some sort or another.

I think we should run 40hz on All maps....it seems the bigger the map,, the more issues players/guests have.
Maybe focus on INF/Locker/Air maps..smaller maps/modes running higher HZ?

I'm having the same problems. Bigger maps are where the problems are. The smaller ones I'm not having as a bad of issues. 40 Hz seemed to be the sweet spot before the patch maybe there patch didn't really add anything to help.

server set to 40. All servers will go down to 40 in this case, dont have time to test shit out anymore.
Looks like you also need a high end machine or else it wont work for individuals not just the server end.
Thanks Fast. I'm getting now issues, but I know the issues do exist. Seems like it's just not ready for the big show with 64 people, all on different spec boxes, with different internet speeds, and on maps the size of uranus.

@x=FAST=x
Reporting that the Op. Outbreak server with 50 Hz is having a big lag right now

Server name:
TBGclan.com 24/7 OPERATION OUTBREAK-NEW MAP | 50HZ INGAME

server will be restarted after that round. Let everyone know in game that the server will restart after the round is over to join back, it will be dropping to 40.

Nop in the files it is set to 40 but I guess it didn't apply. A restart will be necessary

Q6pa1e6.jpg

@x=FAST=x

vars.OutHighFrequency 40

As I mentioned above in my previous post, that's what it is currently set in the file to 40, but the changes did not apply, a restart will be necessary

Im rubber banding and lagging at 40

Last edited:
Back