Teal strtikes back!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
So one of teal's buddies alphadr sent soulzz accidentally donation because they forgot to edit the plugin I installed on our old site steel rain. He exchange emails with soulz. Soulz was kind enough to share. He still thinks I hack lol

Teal: Hey Soulzz please send the money that came to your account from steelrain gaming back to the person who you got it from, they are pissed, Database was restored and somehow your email has replaced the regular email. have you received any other donation to your account from steel rain, I have other that they say they made donation and we dont see it in steelrain account.

Soulz: I refunded it the second I got the notification. All should be settled. And no, I have not received any other donations. Just the one from that guy.

Teal:Thank you and sorry about any inconvenience. I appriciate your quick response, I was out all day and I just got your email. THanks again , hope all is well with you. Hey I just want to tell you that there are no hard feeling anymore and the only person that I dont like is that idiot fast. Tell him stop trying to log into SR website, I know its him, the Canadian IPs.
you and any of the old guys welcome to stop by and visit and soon Ill have servers up again. , I was ill for a while and could not do anything with the site or the servers. I just starting to get better, I might have to go for surgery by the end of this year for my back and neck, I want to avoid ending up in wheel chair. Give My regards to your parents and lets forget about past.

Thanks again
Daryl

(By the way, dont feel pity for him. He is healthy as a horse. He bike rides everyday for a couple of hours. He is just trying to get sympathy from soulzz).

Soulz: It's hard to forgive for the simple fact that you destroyed the community we created. I know you may be sorry for whatever you did but the fact does not change that you did it. I don't know about you but if someone of your age did that to me I'd be pretty pissed and I still am. I am not one to give grudges or long term punishment to anyone as I understand people better then almost anyone I know. You do have to realize that even though your back and neck are giving you extreme pain it gives no excuse for the behavior you showed us. I have been through rough times - everyone has. It remains that no one gets special treatment. I'd like you to call me if you receive this email soon. There is no reason at all you should dislike FAST. He is good and that is that. Everyone in including me gave him shit at one point but I've moved on. There is no reason to excuse someone of being good of hacking. Period.

Keep in mind I'm still extremely pissed with what you did to -=SR=- but I'm not going to have a temper tantrum over it. The bottom line is shit happens you just gotta deal with it.

As for everything else, if you want to deal with this in a mature fashion:

1. Loose the frustration from death. We all get frustrated when we die in a game but please don't overdo it like you did in the past
2. Stop with the childish attitude when you die as well or when someone is agrivating you. It does no one any good.

I want to know this Teal - why on earth did you destroy -=SR=-. My jaw dropped when I actually committed to banning FAST and BOT.. I don't understand why I did it nor why you asked me to do it. Your claims that BOT and FAST hacked (BOT in CS: S and FAST in BF2142 are laughable at the least).

I'm not going to forget about the past unless you change your attitude and apologize to us. The fact that if you apologize is a huge step.

Teal: Bull shit is my answer, FAST is an asshole, immiture, moron, and he is a hacker, I dont care about your or their stupid opinions.
(See when he couldnt get Soulzz's sympathy, the real Teal stroke back. And the persian dude doesnt know how to spell very well. lol)

Soulzz: If you want to see FAST's youtube video type x=fast=x in Youtube. Other then that you pretty much described yourself in 3 words. Your the only person that thinks FAST hacks. Get over it.

And I leave you with this...cheers bitches
http://www.trueborngaming.com/sigs/teal.jpg

To put it simply I stopped him in his tracks ;)

Stole the website, name and our servers. Luckily the vent was in my name at the time ;)

he thought because it was under his name, he can boss us around, tell us its going to be his way or the boot even though everything was done by us and he did crap.
Well...poor him.

Back