TBG wanna know what I look like im so gangstaaa and leet!

willibonce

I'm so dangerous yo. I'm THE ONE and ONLY Fity cent's bitch wannabe yo. I suck and rock him good like no other gangsta! I get grabbed by the ankles and do MA THANG YO! In the booty house!

profile_big.jpg

ya we already saw your pic. It was in our private forums but we all would like to share it with others. Yo yo pootang gangster Fity wannabe you think you are tough but you are a fool who cant type for shit...can you say illiterate fucktard? Thats not good and I didnt know you like to get grabbed by the ankles. Shit son...I hope the men treat you well! Benefits? Pension plans? They better hook you up YO!

Here is willibounce thread
http://www.trueborngaming.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4802

Bounce with me bounce with me yo yo.

Yes I edited your initial post because i couldnt understand your english but what I think you said was to edit your post and post your pic up. Hope you like my editing! Thanks!

I knew you guys would like my picture. I dress up like a school girl all the time YO! Its so leet!

wow if mental retardation and illiteracy is what passes for LEET nowadays....count me out! I may only have the use of one of my hands right now, and i can still type fairly un-gangsta

haha you like that deployment? I used some creativity. I hope you guys like "his" (well really my) post

bwahaha

Back