TBG uk server

Davvve

BANNED
BANNED
Hello guys!

I have recently played on your UK server and again there are douche bags on it, putting motion mines on the titan shield, being offensive and using bad languge, fighting commanders etc and it is very natural that there is no admin on there when I am on and I have to ask soulzz to kick them but sometimes he is AFK, like now for example...
I am not saying your server sucks ass cause it rules and so on, but I just wanted to ask you if you could maybe do something about this?, if it is possible?..

Thanks

Regards
- Dave

Dave, if possible find out who is doing it (unfortunately you may have to get killed to do so). Post the name(s) and they will be dealt with. Thanks for the help in keeping our servers douchebag free.

well there were quite alot of guys, one of them were Neitrino and some more, dont remember them though...
Well it's no problem Mac, I love your server and that is why I am playing on it but what I do not like and that is pissing me off really bad is the people that doesn't know the meaning or doesnt even know what "rules" are, if they knew, they wouldn't be breaking them, isn't that right mac? :)

Regards
- Dave

It happens and Macs right you may have to get yourself killed to find out who they are I.E motion mines.
Also take some screen shots never bring only a name. With fighting commander take the screen shot from the squad screen as it will show the commanders name and location on the map.

Back