|TBG|- INFANTRY ONLY CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM Request

MR80D

Do you think it is possible to have all of the expansions on this server?

It would be very nice of you. :) Only good infantry only server out there.

Caspian without Gunship would be awesome and make it a great infantry map. Don't mind the other vehicles, remove or not remove them except transport jeeps?

The server sits empty for most of the day when adding dlc other than China rising. Tried again just last week wasn't doing any good.

We will try again later sometime in the future.

I'm at work most of the day lol So I only see it when it is full in the evening. You guys know best it is your server.

It was empty? Every time I was around over the weekend, it was busy. Only time it would die down was ~2-3am EST

It was also busy both of the holiday's I had. Granted, typical 8-5pm EST workday, I don't get to see it's activity..

It was empty? Every time I was around over the weekend, it was busy. Only time it would die down was ~2-3am EST

It was also busy both of the holiday's I had. Granted, typical 8-5pm EST workday, I don't get to see it's activity..

Yes it was empty for 12 hours straight. You are correct it would get some attention in the evening almost every evening but does not perform like it used to when we add the other DLC

If I can just throw my 2 cents in here real quick. I`m a supporter of having the DLC maps on the server. As a regular it definitely makes it a much more enjoyable experience. That being said, With the newer maps on I find myself logging and seeing a map I don't really like to play on along with low player count and decide to wait until the next round to Join. This seems to carry over to most maps that are just not meant for IO. If there were a way to vote on what maps we want in the rotation that would be awesome. I know back about a week ago lots of people enjoyed playing on the Dragons Teeth maps, especially Pearl Market. The maps where I saw a low number of players and personally waited until the next round to join were pretty much any Final Stand maps(this could be due to the fact that it came out what? 2 months ago?). Like I said this is just an idea and my point of view on the server, never the less, I will still support the server, just would be nice to see a few new maps we all like
- Thanks for the time.

I'll see if I can get some people rounded up to get it started.

On a second note can you disable the afk kicker? May make it a bit easier to seed to get it going.

I'll see if I can get some people rounded up to get it started.

On a second note can you disable the afk kicker? May make it a bit easier to seed to get it going.

Unfortunately dice made changes couple months ago to the idle timer making it not possible without traffic repercussions

Bummer!

Well I just hopped into the server, and so far the players in right now are stating that the votemap system is working well. A couple mentioned that they were getting some rubberbanding but they were also thinking it could very well be their internet.

Just wanted to pass that along. I am in the server as we speak.

the thing with INF only server( I know I have been MIA as of late, but Fasty knows I and him have tried MANY many times with breathing life into that server), weekends would be the ONLY time to possibly add any maps other than Vanilla to that server. Some maps are set up for INF only(i.e Guillan peaks, Pearl market etc..etc), but then on OFF peak hours, the server dies(due to people without DLC, and our regulars at work/play) and rarely picks back up until peak hours for 2-3 hours then it diies.

Unless shit has changed on a catastrophic level, I dont think this any different. It might be too much work on @x=FAST=x part, the only option to "attempt" to make everyone happy, would be implement DLC & votemap on the weekends...then sunday nights going back to vanilla rotation. Even on that, we are garunteed to see server dead monday once we go back to vanilla maps/no votemap; until peak hours Monday afternoon/night(due to restart to implement default weekday settings).

An anti-spam would be nice on the "!list" command. It's easy enough to keep the chat impossible to read by spamming it.

An anti-spam would be nice on the "!list" command. It's easy enough to keep the chat impossible to read by spamming it.
hey man, you come to our Forums and let us know, we will handle it. If no admins are on, Screen Shot it and post it here. We will handle and give them a timeout!

**I apoligize i didnt realize what you mean** disregard

Last edited:
I did it earlier to see if it was what was doing it. If you get 2-4 people requesting the LIST... Yeah, well, it's to a point where you cannot read the list that is actually being requested. lol

Back