It's that Time Again!
Bv3Z49m.gif

TBG Hunger Games II: Catching Fire!

DgPmDDi.jpg

Credit: @SgtKokuei

TBG Hunger Games Rules

Game Modes:

• Squad Death Match - HARDCORE
  • Team Death Match - HARDCORE (By Popular Demand)

Maps:
  • Zavod 311
  • Hammerhead
  • Wave Breaker
  • Guilin Peaks
  • Giants of Karelia
  • Operation Locker
  • Caspian Border
  • Pearl Market
  • Operation Metro

Server: Bungie's Hunger Games http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...4f61-b7b5-82d3c27fc393/Bungie-s-Hunger-Games/

Date/Time: 1/17 8PM EST

Weapons: Phantom Bow & Melee (Knife, Defib, Torch) Only!

PRIZES: @Krazy_fanboy will be giving games away randomly throughout the night. There will also be Grand Prizes to be Revealed for Award Winner!

Drawing Prizes:
  • Red Faction: Armageddon Steam Key
  • Darksiders Steam Key
  • Darksiders II Steam Key
  • Dead Space Steam or origin Key
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam or Origin Key
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam or Origin Key
  • Medal of Honor Steam or Origin Key
  • Mirror's Edge Steam or Origin Key
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
  • Battlefield 3 Origin Key
Awards and Their Prizes!

Do you Volunteer as Tribute??
1UDfqxA.gif

Last edited:
Well I will not be attending due to the fact I have drill sadface may the odds be ever in everyone else's favor lol ;)
I will be home the night of the 18th though just to put that out

count me in. I plan to win... or at least survive... or maybe just not die as much... ya, I plan to not die as much. I also plan to not get sleepy havlf way through and start sucking lol

I'll be there! How do you guys feel about normal mode? I'm used to spotting & seeing the spotted. If the difference in damage-to-get-a-kill is the issue, wouldn't more-hit-kills make it more interesting since the first person that's hit can still get the kill? (I'm only speaking body shots of course, not headshots). Just my thoughts and wondering what you guys think

I personally prefer hardcore. There is no spotting in Hunger games. you can only tell everyone... if you dare

if anyone needs to practice with the bow hit me up im always willing to teach you my ways of the bow and have a little fun killing you :)

Anyone interested in doing a practice hungers games this Saturday maybe bungie? ?????? ;);););););););)lol

We can certainly do that, if we get teh people

I am going to try to set teh roation and see if it will easily let me run two game modes

I'll be there as long as work isn't offering OT! Let me know if you need any help.

question as to get it outta the way to keep in true hunger games theme are we not using defibs to kill or revive?

Defibs are allowed to kill. Resurrecting is not advised. This is death Match. The kill still counts for the enemy team. You could gain them two points.

Back