TBG Hunger Games II: Catching Fire!!! [PRIZES! AWARDS! TONIGHT!]

Thursday/Friday I plan on openign up the server so we can find tags and farm kills people need. I want as many people in there as we can muster!

let me know for sure bungied im down to help out since yall helped me this way. cherry I just checked ur assignments to see what ya had left. are you just lacking a tag? or do you have one and just need ppl to go down the elevator with?

Anyone able to help me partake in this? I need some jet kills for the Phantom Trainee assignment. I'm working on the 200 pistol kills right now, but something tells me I wont have a bow by then haha.

I can help tonight if others r willing to come help. I will be out of town fri so no dice

let me know for sure bungied im down to help out since yall helped me this way. cherry I just checked ur assignments to see what ya had left. are you just lacking a tag? or do you have one and just need ppl to go down the elevator with?

Yep, Just need a tag.

I have all 4 tags now, just don't have the wildcard. So, if anybody needs to do an elevator run, let me know and I can supply any missing tag needed.

don't have to have the bow knifes allowed too bows just make it a bit more fun I think my first one I had no bow

Thursday/Friday night. I will be turning the Hunger games server to Hammerhead/Hangar for anyone to hop in and take care of whatever they need.

You need at least 4 People to make an official round. I will be home after 4CST. If I am not in game I can still be messaged to end a round or change a map. Though I should be.

ive only got hammerhead tag but would like the others ill do my studies to see where on the maps they pop up and of course the ones who still need a tag will get first dibs

The day draws Nearer! Are you prepared, Tributes?

KjhSmq1.gif

Pictured: @FearlessSoldier

That's a great selfie :) unfortunately still will not be able to make it I will return to face off on the next Victor

Back