[DAYZ] TBG DayZ Server ..

AnalGrape

BANNED
BANNED
TBG has purchased 2 40 man DayZ Standalone Servers .

So for all that like DayZ feel free to join it ..-

Last edited:
This server is not online any more i closed the Epoch DayZ Mod Server down .. it was only getting like 3 players every 2 days since the Standalone came out .

You should request the TS info Drendrar :D.

Epoch Server has been discontinued due to everyone switching to DayZ Standalone.

I've been playing in your #2 server fairly frequently the past few days. It's been running alright for the most part, except every now and then it will start resetting like every 10-15 mins. Really annoying. Why is this happening?

its somethign with the server provider our second server has been doing it too ..

Any plans in the near future for adding additional servers?

Any plans in the near future for adding additional servers?

I personally don't see the point in that 2x40 slots is a lot for our current size. Plus we would need financial support to cover the cost.

I know grape told me people struggling to get in the server. I think the developers should enable reserve slots and better admin functionality . Then again this is only an Alpha so things like this is to be expected

I personally don't see the point in that 2x40 slots is a lot for our current size. Plus we would need financial support to cover the cost.

I know grape told me people struggling to get in the server. I think the developers should enable reserve slots and better admin functionality . Then again this is only an Alpha so things like this is to be expected

Fair enough. I was just curious. Honestly I was pretty hesitant about trying this game out but now that I have I'm glad I did. It's a brilliant change to the BF series. Hopefully this starts to really catch on here and more servers can be justified financially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back