TBG Clan BF3 Server

Erocean

Not sure who to contact or where to post but was wondering about this server. There are many of of that play on your server daily but have yet to see an admin on there. Last night and the night before there were hackers on the server, not getting banned until they hit the KD limit which nearly killed the server out.

I thought there used to be a !kick or !ban feature on the server but I don't think its working or if it ever worked? I see alot of players trying to kick the hackers when they are in there. Just wondering do you guys have active BF3 admins and if not are you looking for any? There is a group of about 20 players that play on there daily... not all friends just common lvl 100 players that cannot get into other servers because of the damn RANK locks so we all frequent your server.

Any help would be great as the its not often you see a cheater but would be nice to get them banned quickly before they kill out the server.

Server:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...4f733a3/TBGCLAN-COM-ALL-CONQUEST-24-7-NO-LAG/

My Profile:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/erocean/

You can see we only really play in your server lol :D

Thank you for the feedback. If you suspect a hacker is on the server get proof of it and please submit it here on our website and we can handle it. Only admins have the ability to kick or ban so your best bet is to come file a report. You can also request our TS3 information and that way you can log onto TS3 and ask an admin to come take a look if you suspect a hacker and let one of us handle it. Use this link to file a report

http://www.tbgclan.com/forums/players-to-watch-out-for.28/

We always take care of cheaters in that server. We can ban cheaters outside the game we don't have to join to take action. Take a look at our report section we have 100s of reports where we ban outside the game. We are one of the fastest communities out there to acknowledge and take action against a cheater in any game we support (given evidence is provided)

Thanks for the reply guys, I will add your TS to my favorites if you can PM me the info? so I can just hop in there when its going on. I haven't seen but 1 since I sent this message. Just getting 1 shot from 1911 in the heli or tank is a bit annoying until they reach their KD limit and get auto banned lol!

Nah I didn't fill anything out, the ones I saw finally got auto banned by your K/D limit on the server and didn't get their info.

Just wondering, have you guys ever thought about the !votemap plugin for the next map? Just wondering cause that would be perfecto :D

Last edited:
Vote map has a tendency to get abused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I will often watch the server through a console when I am doing work. I am in about every other day and during weekends. I will often look players up and take care of them without most of you knowing. Just as bagentag or Leo - I watch the server quite a bit, I just have a life.

Sorry should have been just ask Bagentag or Leo. They know when I am on because I will often send them a message in squad chat.

Back