TBG BF1 Server Online

I guess I can give BF1 another try. Maybe it got better in the past year. Re-installing.

I don't know if this violates the rules or whatnot but I did tell people in the BF3 maps server the other night that you all have rented a BF1 server and to go by and check it out. If its against the rules I'm sorry. Just trying to put the word on tha street, but I dont want to depopulate the bf3 maps server cuz its the best! IMO. I just wanted people to know that TBG now has a bf1 server.

Favorited the server, I shall be watching in the evenings. Always played on TBG servers on BF4, so this shall be a nice change!

I don't know if this violates the rules or whatnot but I did tell people in the BF3 maps server the other night that you all have rented a BF1 server and to go by and check it out. If its against the rules I'm sorry. Just trying to put the word on tha street, but I dont want to depopulate the bf3 maps server cuz its the best! IMO. I just wanted people to know that TBG now has a bf1 server.

I don't beleive it's against the rules cause the rules says that you can't promote other than TBG and in your case you are promoting TBG. Now we are kind of stock since we can't have the server with only 6 players to start without the (custom) mark. When your server turn to custom it doesn't show in normal server browser of people unless you modify your filter. Let's hope Dice will modify that on August 22 or in September with DLC. As long as they don't modify it we will have hard time to seed it which is why you don't see us on it.

Back