TBG BF1 Server Online

Guys this is some good news but everybody needs to understand that in order to keep this server running we will need the help of everybody that can seed. That will be the key of success to keep this server running.

But please do not waste your time trying to seed it alone during the week day hours by example. Since we need 10 players on each side to start the server it need to be together and at peek hours as follow.

During week days (Monday to Friday) please try to help seeding starting at 5:30pm (17:30) Eastern time.

During the weekend the earliest is the best to get it going. Early morning server will be full all day during weekend . If you are a early bird and can help seed during weekend please let me know just like seeding during week days. I will start a private message group for BF1 seeding. This private message group will be used to tell you when we need help and when your help is no longer needed.

It won't be as hard as it was to seed server if we do this the right way cause they started to push quick match players to customs servers since few months. So as soon as a East Coast player select Conquesst quick match he will be directed to custom server that need more players to start. That will help us a lot and even more if we are few of us seeding during peek hours.

I know that it will be painful at the beginning folks but this is a necessary evil.

you can all but Try
Come get some.
Also, i'll help seed weekday evenings when i get from home from work although it wont be everyday cuz i still gotta murder on the BF3 maps server.
Thanks guys I hope the server does well like the others.

Come get some.
Also, i'll help seed weekday evenings when i get from home from work although it wont be everyday cuz i still gotta murder on the BF3 maps server.
Thanks guys I hope the server does well like the others.

Thanks Amarua! Even if you can seed just once in a while it is much appreciated and again we won't need it for ever. One day it will be just like BF4 and start by itself ;)

Better than 0 :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Server was empty over the weekend.
^typical

Some servers are at 6 players to start.

Yes we did change the minimum players to start at 6 players instead of 20 yesterday afternoon since this is all new for us and we did not know. We were able to get up to 17 players yesterday evening (10 TBG players son it). The problem that this is creating is that our server is now seen as (CUSTOM SERVER) which change it from regular search setting and doesn't appear anymore in regular server browser which stop players form seeing our server if they did not change their filter. So for now we are kind of stock, it's either we have 20 minimum players to start and are on the regular server browser or we go at 6 and get away from it. Since this is a new server we would need the best of both so players keep getting in even if we are not known as other custom servers that have been there since a while.

Dice is aware of the problem and is apparently working on it for update on August or September (not sure yet.)

Concerning empty as typical... If you mean that most of clans server's are empty I think you haven't been playing much BF1 lately. Go look how many clan's server are full during evening.

Everyone wants to play, but nobody seeds.

That's why I need you... ;) .. Officially we were 4-5 seeding some times this week-end but we were on 20 minimum players to start so it did not work well.

@ColdIceShot No we don't need disgruntled, disrespectful, whiny former members around here. We'll be fine without.

Post deleted since the thread was hijacked

Last edited:
Back