TBG AMINS ARE FULL OF SHIT I WILL BANN ANY PLAYER FROM TBG AND WHAT EVER IT TAKES

Status
Not open for further replies.

willibonce

YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF SHIT ALONG SIDE YOUR GAY AND FAGGOT CLAN ADMINS YOU HAVE SOME GOOD RESPECTFULL PLAYERS BUT DOES WHO HAVE ADMIN RIGHT AND POWERS ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OVER THEM SPECIALLY ROTH140 HE GETS OWN = BAN BECAUSE HE CANT TAKE THE LOSING AND MOST OF YOUR CLAN CANT TAKE LOSING THEY DON'T TRY TO GET BETTER AT THE GAME THEY JUST BANN AND MOST WHANT'S TO FLY SOLO BECAUSE THEY ONLY WANT TO SWITCH EATS AND LOSE ANY HOW YOU ALL ARE REDICULAS I WILL ARANGE FOR UR CLAN TAGS TO BE BAN FROM BOTH OF MY SERVERS AND I WILL FOWARD THE MASSAGES ON YOUR REDICULAS CLAN UNTO ALLIANCES YOU ALL WILL BE BANNED FROM THERE SERVERS AS WELL AS I SAID BEFORE YOUR PLAYERS DON'T PLAY IN YOUR SERVERS ALL THE TIME I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT UR CLAN BECAUSE I HAD UR PLAYERS IN MY SERVER AND I CAME TO CHECK IT OUT AND ABOUT MY CLAN ACTING CHILDISH ROTH140 GO FUCK UR DEAD MOTHER IF U EVEN HAD ONE U CANT TAKE US BEATING YOUR FAGG AS U ARE A WORTHLESS PLAYER AND YOU JUST TAKES ADVANTAGE OF ADMIN POWER

You did this to yourself bud. Post like that one more time and your banned permanently from this website. Idiot.

By the way, we banned you for a legit reason and as roth, Falcon and myself have stated MANY times we shouldn't have unbanned you. There are plenty of servers to play in, maybe try playing in another one.. just a thought.

you went on and on about me banning you for ramming. now you say i banned you because i got owned? get your shit straight and be thankful we dont drop a line to EA for your use of a hash gen.

its sad that you are a clan founder.

oh ps, its just a game

one more thing:

you act like its fun to ban people. i hate having to admin but because of players like you i have to stop what im doing and open CC. I have to stop what little gaming time i have to manually ban you by IP because you use a hash gen. then tonight i have to log into all of our servers and PB ban your clan. then i have to ban your specific IP because i do not want you ever coming back. i have to come on here and listen to people say they were banned for "no reason". why would anyone be banned for no reason. EVERYONE says no reason. actually i was playing pin the ban on the jackass and you stuck out the most. banning people is ANNOYING.

you started bringing up reasons like i was getting owned or i cant take loosing? wtf i have a 2.15 KDR and a 2.0 WLR. i could give a shit less about those. and for soloing in the GS... ive all but given up on that because our server are 100% populated so much there is no room for soloing. I dont care about being banned from your servers ive never heard of them. WE HAVE 5 TO PICK FROM.

this shit sucks. your actions waste my time both in gaming and in real life as i type this dribble out. you come to our server and insult us. piss off.

We've never played on your "THE ONE" server, actually never even seen it. But we know a BrooklynDima from Your clan, he is a nice guy and it sux, that because of smacktard like you, he cant play on our server anymore. Your clan will be thankfull for your stupid actions. Me and KillaSer have seen you on our server, and we r pretty tolerant ppl. But you managed to piss of everyone. Just admit, you are a sucky player, and dumb on top of everything. How can you be a founder of a clan? If You are so dumb, you don't even get why you got banned.
Good luck with your attitude in life

First, learn how to spell, punctuate, and capitalize. Nobody's going to read your shit-font-faced posts if you type them using your butt-cheeks.

I'm not "in" with the situation because I haven't seen you in our servers myself nor have I had a problem with you, but if you're banned it must be a good reason. We usually only warn/kick for minor offenses.

As far as your mostly baseless insults, you might as well have replaced the post with a big red:

WHINE

As far as I'm concerned, with this immature response to a (probably, not seen it first hand) legitimate reason why you're banned, I'm glad you won't be playing on our servers anymore.

Pretty sad that we have to involve your clan members as well, which might have been respectable players unlike you.

I'm not in TBG. I have never had any problems with them in any servers. They are good guys and I am glad that they have good servers to play in. They must keep order in their servers or we would never be able to get anything done. Because they would have to be constantly admining the server. I tell you what, I know what it feels like to admin the whole game and not even be able to play one but.

To come on their forums and rant about how mean they are is wrong.

waow im serprised lol so many ass kissing goin on here lol losers u all sucks and as i say u al will be banned end of story fuck eachother up the ass u all are poor gamers any how and the admins are fuck faces roth140 sucks balls and he gets owned and kick players of the server so good luck with that i even meet players that tells me how they get kick because admins wants to fly solo u all are fags and as i said u all will get banned thats it

yes i am the founder of theone clan and yes we have way better players than your clan sorry to say but u all sucks im the founder and leader and better yet none of u fuck faces can compare ur scores to mines not even your higest players in ur clan losers non of you will ever come near my skills and as i say i wish we play agaist eachother in a ladder so we can fuck u fags up the ass u dam losers taking advantage oof ur admin rights
fools theone clan owns you fools and will always own u idiots cy yaa and will meet in the events in the near future fags

Okay ghetto fabulous. Take your fake gold chains and gang signs somewhere else. We dont need you stinking up the place with your cheap wal-mart cologne.

LMFAO Bot...You are funny...dude got pwned. 035 Seriously, I thought I had problems with him...I was tryig to be nice about it. I guess that dude didnt get my warnings and shit. 011

LOL nice what a loser if he has to brag that much about his skills he must really suck lol

hmm ban us fro your servers? ok go for it, we only have like 6 others servers of our own to play on that are full round the clock, and we dont have to put up with the likes of you...Fail...

You can ban us all you want, like Evil said, many of us never even heard of your "THEONE" server.... Wait is there such a thing at all as "THEONE" 2142 server? Nevrer ever saw it.

IDK about you Roth, but i LIKE banning people. Makes me feel like our servers are cleaner. Anyways, im the only real gangsta in this clan and on this website. B-dubba-O-dizzle! BITCHES!

Interesting.....I played against a few of the THEONE clan and I find that many of them use aimbots. Just my opinion but I've seen a lot in this game...

CAPS lock = cruise control for cool guys!!

that guy is a tool bag, its sad that he is the founder of Theone clan, cause I have a really close friend in there,..... hmmmmm me thinks spy games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back