TBG Air Maps BF4

ElvlS

I could be wrong but usually it seems like your Air Maps server for BF4 always has at least 30 players on it. Since the update and new DLC yesterday the server has been empty (based on when I've been online). I noticed that you guys added the "Community Operations" DLC to the server. I thought your intention was to keep this server vanilla so anyone and everyone can join it?

Right but do you think that's the reason the server is empty? Just curious what you think.

I had a whole lot of trouble with origin when i tried to join my first CO server, I think it might be scaring people away a lil bit.

Right but do you think that's the reason the server is empty? Just curious what you think.

No its not the reason. It stems from the middle of the night. Large ticket count probably one sided. Rage quitters emptied the server. It happens. If you can help start the server that helps the server get going earlier and faster

Tells me I need the Community Operations expansion.
It's 3:44 Eastern right now and I have never seen your server have only 25 people on it at this time. My guess would be people having the same issue I am, which Is I cannot play on this server.

because you need to download the map. You can do this by going to origin and buy it, it will be free. I imagine you dont have zavod night map either.

Type community operation and night operation to find those maps. You must do that everytime they release new free maps

upload_2015-10-28_16-3-45.png

Back