super heroes films

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
How many of you stick around until the movie is finished? Marvel Comics always show sneak peak of other ones coming up after the credits are finished.

Just saw captain america, apparently ironman, capt am. himself and thor will be in same film in 2012. Interesting to see what will happen.

I think eventually they will include all the avengers onto 1 film.

Im a super fan of super hero. All science-fiction movie too!!

Years ago if you followed the comic they were called The Avengers. Should be a few others in it, but I don't remember who the others were.

How many of you stick around until the movie is finished? Marvel Comics always show sneak peak of other ones coming up after the credits are finished.

Just saw captain america, apparently ironman, capt am. himself and thor will be in same film in 2012. Interesting to see what will happen.

I think eventually they will include all the avengers onto 1 film.

You're JUST hearing about this now? lol

The Avengers movie has been talked about since the first related film was made and Fury was shown.

no i knew about this a longtime ago, just wondered if others just watch the movie with knowing there is a connection.

Howard Stark from Captain America (the scientist) is the father of Tony Stark (ironman guy). And 65 years later captain america wakes up so he will meet his son now. That's one connection right there.

In the iron man movies you can see schematics for captain america's shield

edit:
And oh check this out

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RObuPkRZ75g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As a huge comic book nerd (Marvel, that is), they've done really well with the movies so far I think.

But they better by God make a Deadpool movie.

The Hulk should be in the Avengers movie too. The Avengers lineup changed a lot, but the Hulk, Iron Man and Thor were in the original lineup. Captain America was discovered frozen by the Avengers early on. I wasn't really that impressed with Captain America, but I've really enjoyed all of the Xmen movies, Iron Man and the first Hulk movie, also Thor was much better than I expected. The Avengers should be awesome, and it's coming out at the same time as the Spiderman emo reboot and the new Batman movie. Next summer is gonna be a good summer for comic book movies.

never was a big fan of spiderman and hulk, haven't been looking into any of those films sadly. I think they just made those films too cheesy for my liking.

Back