Steam Summer Sale has Begun

Antichamber $5.09. Worth picking up if you fancy a change of pace from... just about anything.

finally!!! ive been waiting for bio shock to go on sale, love those games.

Wait for the dailies and buy everything which wasn't on a "higher daily sale" on the last day.

Also, if someone wants to send me paypal, I'll buy you things with 10% discount ^_^ ... Message me on steam in the evenings only (I work all day :-< ) ...

Steam Community :: -|TBG|- HeatSurge

I scored a lick on Age of Empires couple months back...got AoE2+exp and AoE3 for 7 bucks!

Steam Summer Sale

Has anyone dropped a ton of money on Steam yet or is it just me? I bought 170 in Steam money on Friday to be prepared. Any good recommendation's? Anyone want to play anything? Add me or let me know your thoughts

xfatality315 - steam

I picked up the EVE Amarr Starter pack for 9.99. Basically instead of paying 14.99 a month I paid 9.99 for my first month and i intend to grind out and buy Plex off the market to play for "free" afterwards. So yeah now I have on character on a race I otherwise wasn't gonna mess with.

In other news some random guys trial account ejected valuable cargo and said hey take all this shit I moved to the steam version j/k

i'm at a loss.. so many to choose.. don't know what to get :/ any opinions on some decent ones would be helpful =) And that is a awesome lightning strike vid Rails +1

left 4 dead 2 is always a good choice...endless shit to fuck around in the workshop with!

got that for xbox :/ good game though, thnx for the input, just so many dam sales going every 8 hours driving me nuts .. alot are good.. but also would like to play some with ya'll

Get NS2 when it's on a daily saly, which should happen sometime before the 11th :p ... if you like that kind of game, that is.

Back