STeam sucks.....sigh

snakeyezzz

SO...I buy COD-MW3 on tuesday...played 3 missions of SP.....pffffft..same ol crap as all the other COD's...but....i go back to it 2 days later...and Steam tells me..."game not available"..wtf?????....did a bit of research and find out that not only that STEAM been hacked but thier support is completely horrible...thier Forums dont have anything regarding a fix and now i'm the one who's "steamed"...so....I'm trying this out...deleted STEAM and re-installing it...but thier is a catch....it takes forever...and I mean forever...to reload the game...(over 14 gigs).....what a load of crap I tell ya.

You could have just copied the game itself and reinstalled Steam alone. Often the reason it doesn't work is some network communications didn't work. Usually restarting Steam is enough. I remember plenty of these problems when I was running a firewall.

BTW Why the fuck are you playing MW3? You have two options: suicide or BF3.

I know....LOL.....I was in MP on COD and omg..it's just a hackfest...bunnyhopping goooftards all over the place....and thank for the tip Bobsama...if this doesnt work...i'll do as you suggested. ...but...can you install MW3 on it's own without STEAM...i hate Steam....lol

Battlefield 3 saved my life. Not only from steam, but from the horrific game of Call Of Duty. I miss the CoD 4 days.. Last decent one in my mind..

Battlefield 3 saved my life. Not only from steam, but from the horrific game of Call Of Duty. I miss the CoD 4 days.. Last decent one in my mind..

I would agree, COD 5 was just as good (was loads on fun when we had a server) Really gone to shit ever since.

haha Sixer...guess what?...the very next time i loaded up MW3 after I played 5 missions this time of the single player<steam tells me> STEAM ERROR..."game is unavailable at the time" again....bastages!!!!...So I guess I've had my account on STeam hacked..I dunno...what the frick else could it be????....make a new Steam account I guess and go from t here....what a pain in the rumpus .....lol...STEAM SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

steam just lost my support. never again, will I ever buy a game from steam. I bet they lost a lot of customers already.

steam just lost my support. never again, will I ever buy a game from steam. I bet they lost a lot of customers already.
Yeah, I can't believe they sell MW3! Ought to boycott just for that!

But no really, it's not always Steam. Sometimes your ISP is having a routing issue or someone missed a memo and blocked a Steam IP. I've had that happen with other websites.

Back