Stat Padder on your Mixed Titan Maps

Soldier4Real

Hey guys this douche bag was emp spamming/stat padding on your mixed titan server. I friggin hate people like this. 129 teamwork points, that's just average right?

I will ban him as soon as I finish this post. Thanks for the help Soldier :D.

Not to sound like a noob.........but what is emp spamming. Is it just like throwing nades while standing next to support?

Throwing EMP grendes repeatedly to boost your points.

[quote1233022169=roth140]
i play on balls team to repeatedly boost my points
[/quote1233022169]

Fuck yeah I play on Ball'z team to boost points also! I feel like I play better running next to him. :fisting

Ah but that is where you are wrong, it's our kind, respectful guests who bring things like this to our attention that rock.

I spoke with the guy today on the Suez server. I think there may have been a misunderstanding. He said he was spamming grenades and EMP's in the corridor to prevent people/sentry guns from getting in.

I have unbanned him.

If any more problems arise from him, let me know.

He's lying but it's cool. He was actually attacking when I knifed him. You know the boxes right outside of Corridor 1? Well he was sitting on top of the boxes emp spamming the people in corridor 1 through the walls. I wish I had taken more screenshots. I saw his score climbing really fast and was wondering why. He was actually on my team but I died and got team switched and that's when I saw him.

Back