squirrel17404p from TBG needs help!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
PM from him.

For those that dont know he was one of our original members back in 2142. If anyone can help, please do. It would mean a lot to him and to us.

Back on Oct 5, 2015 I was told I have cancer. Not cancer just cancer in one spot but it's through out my whole body. It was colon cancer that spread to my liver, which is 90% cancer, then it spread to my intestines, and then my left lung. I've been doing chemo since Nov 2015. Chemo is really rough! My wife and I are living off donations from friends since I can't work anymore. Of course my gaming computer's motherboard died and being 9 yrs I have to try build a new one. Trying to pay my bills and getting food is more important right now. I was told last Monday that my white blood cell count was really, really low and they canceled chemo this week or could of killed me. If anyone could donate to help www.paypal.me/ConfusidGaming. I miss you guys and gaming with you. :(
Take care all,
Mike
(squirrel)

Last edited:
Damn so sad to hear..Squirrel and I used to rip it up in the AM EST. Will definitely see what I can do to help.

Damn that's fucked up . I was wondering what happened to him

Hey man, don't know if you remember me from back in the day but it's good to hear you're still around.

Short story, I had laryngeal cancer for almost a year, still do since its inoperable. taken down to workable size and i'm now in remission even though its still in me.

Cancer blows and not a lot of people understand how bad the symptoms of chemo are. If you're doing rad too then there's that burning pain and even more nausea.

I donated what i can at the moment but if you need anything let us know.

Hey man, don't know if you remember me from back in the day but it's good to hear you're still around.

Short story, I had laryngeal cancer for almost a year, still do since its inoperable. taken down to workable size and i'm now in remission even though its still in me.

Cancer blows and not a lot of people understand how bad the symptoms of chemo are. If you're doing rad too then there's that burning pain and even more nausea.

I donated what i can at the moment but if you need anything let us know.
Thank you so very much! Mike Kelley

I don't even know what to say except hang in there, sometimes that's all we can do. I'll send what I can tomorrow. Thanks for the update and I'm glad you're keeping your chin up.

Thank you everyone for you help, prayers, and thoughts. Mike

I don't know you but I gave what I can. I wish you the best and please keep in touch

Back