Squad Rifleman tier

Make sure your power management settings are set to high performance. Sounds silly but it may help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Make sure your power management settings are set to high performance. Sounds silly but it may help.

Rechecked that setting and switched it. Still no luck. I'll let things shake out and try again in a day or so.

Hmm that's no good

Try the link I posted

This game is greatness. I have only really played with newbs and pubs but the team work factor still existed.

I just bought a new ASUS g751 so game runs fine for me, but it is a bit stiff and choppy. I hope they smooth out the movements to make the game just a SMIDGEON more "arcadey." Not BF2 dolphin diving arcadey, but a bit more realistic than BF4 mechanics; would make the game feel better IMO.

So much fun though, and intense the entire game, especially if you are using good comms.

What time do you guys usually play?

We play 6pm-1am eastern normally. We are all just starting to get used to it :)

Do you want the ts info?

I have the TS info. Do we have enough for a full squad? I think the in-game comms are better. This game really requires you talk to the whole team.

I know, currently we have about 8, not everyone is on at the same time though. More to come over the next few days to week I'm sure. I'm in our server seeding at the moment, as it crashed.

Hmm. No help? Are you running borderless or full screen

Ty sir. I'm sure it will

Nico rejoin it's now 64 slots

Awwww.. I'm in the gym right now. I just put my soldier on before I left home :/

Sorry... Will be there soon. We've had 4 visitors yesterday but they disconnected after 20 empty minutes. Pretty sad

It will happen :)

Back